By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - China to wage a war with Japan 2013 *special update reuters jan17 20013 article

Player1x3 said:

After what they did to the Chinese and the rest of eastern asia...Japan got off insanely easy. It's disgusting 

So do you think two wrongs make a right? You might reconsider that line of thought man. That's not very healthy.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
Player1x3 said:

After what they did to the Chinese and the rest of eastern asia...Japan got off insanely easy. It's disgusting 

So do you think two wrongs make a right? You might reconsider that line of thought man. That's not very healthy.

I agree, the current generation of people do not have anything to do with the past.  Why should the child pay for the sins of the father.

deskpro2k3 said:
oni-link said:
deskpro2k3 said:
whats so important about these islands?

huge natural gas deposits...I mean HUGE!!!

well, it will happen sooner or later. when resources all over the world is low, nations will fight over for it.

It's like any RTS the way I see it. You want to get the resources before the others do right?

Nem said:

Thinking about it, the west would benefit from a war in the east economicaly... so go ahead. Indulge us.

If by west you mean Russia and whatever's left of the EU that's still economically healthy.  It would be devastating for the top three economies of the world, ironically the ones that would logically be involved in this hypothetical conflict. Anyways that's precisely my reason to think a war wold be unlikely; nowadays countries only lose in a measure or another from wars, but that still isn't a complete brake on them.

BasilZero said:
You are worried about gaming?

Lol, dont Japan and China have Nuclear weapons? I would be more worried about the world around them if not the nations themselves.

Japan does not have Nuclear weapons.

They are qualified to get some up and running within a few months, though.

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:

I am Serbian. See my profile

Your profile says Yugoslavia >_>

I LOVE ICELAND!

Some of you people are misanthropes aren't you.

I bet you enjoy your Call of Duty (no generalization here) huh.

edit: except the post right above mine. kudos to this user.

deskpro2k3 said:
whats so important about these islands?

They also heavily limit China's access to the Pacific Ocean, as if they were Japanese territory, China would have to go south to access the Ocean, and there you find Taiwan. More to the south is already too crowded, and it's better to have direct access than to have to take detours and/or ask someone else permission for transit.

I don't know why are people here assuming that the islands are Japanese. I don't know to who they actually belong to, but I cannot confirm that they're Japanese.

Argh_College said:

Off - Topic

Chinese dont like Japan.

Once Microsoft starts sellings Xboxs there the best.

Xbox will own 95% marketshare there easilly

Dreams are free :)

wow dude today's japan is not the japan from ww2.

The Japanese are also the only country to ever be bombed with nukes. That one act mentally destroyed them even to this day. They're obsessed with their own deaths and struggling with meaninglessness. They were fucked up. They paid amends. Let it go.

Japan is one of America's closest allies, we are even 100% obligated to intervene in any attack on Japan.If you think Japan needs to pay more for sins of the past when they have come so far, leading scientific research in many areas, being themselves environmentally strict and morally responsible, then you need to grow up.

China never forgot the "The Rape of Nanking". All of Asia want a piece of Japan after World War II, just China got the balls and power to do something about it.

It's funny how everyone are pro-Japanese but don't really understand the relationship between Asia vs Japan. Japan never admit their wrong doing in World War II until recently. It took them 60+ years until someone in power to apologize about the "The Rape of Nanking".