By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA Calls Fox Out on Insulting Mass Effect Inaccuracies

Kudos to EA. It's about time they did something right.

Around the Network

I don't even pay attention to Faux News! They make up their own News.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

good thing i don't watch the news, i'd rather read them on the internet, and props to EA for standing up :)

Fox is evil EA for the world even though I hate them.

mM

good, we need a company like EA that has a better reputation than Take2 to stand up against this kind of crap. EA is also much bigger, another plus.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network

Funny thing is it does take a while to get the real sex scene and have to actually work towards it. In the end all you see is bare ass for a few seconds of the 2 minute sex scene. Seriously those people are just plain dumb.

Sam Yikin said:
First time I have ever felt respect for EA.

I liked them back when they made Archon, and one on one. (the first one). 

As for the story, I loved it when she said some new study shows that kids cannot tell the difference between video games and reality if they have never had an experience. 

What? 

You would think with games like GTA, millions of kids would be clubbing people over the head and taking their cars. 

To me this image of gamer is just like racism. It stems from nothing but ignorance.

Who actually believes FOX though... it's propaganda city - any news on that has a spin towards what FOX wants... PATH ET IC

alright EA, way to fight back... just don't mess up ME2 (please).

Good for EA. We need more of this so that the general public is accurately informed about video games.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged