Quilladin 464 71.27%

Braixen 17 2.61%

Frogadier 12 1.84%

see results 11 1.69%

Total:504

So they are digivolving now? Huh.

I like those designs :O

Around the Network

as if blaziken is not strong enough... come on now!!!!

dunsparce!!!

aikohualda said:
as if blaziken is not strong enough... come on now!!!!

The developers love fighting pokemon, but even more fire/fighting. They were probably forced not to make a fire/fighting starter this time, so instead they chose to evolve blaziken haha. 

I read it somewhere, but is it true that all regions will have the game available in 7 languages? Because that would be pretty cool if I could play the NTSC copy in German.

Guys i was absolutely right lmao!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=165594&page=1

I been saying new formes as my predictions for the longest! Check out the thread i made a week ago, i been wanted to make that thread for months!

Around the Network

I LOVED those mega forms. Lucario is my favorite pokemon and now it's even more awesome! I love absol too and he's better now.

Well, that IS pretty big news. Not what I expected, but not a disappointment, either. New forms look cool. I wonder if Mega Evolution will be a permanent change like regular evolutions, or something that can be toggled off and on like regular forms?

the_dengle said:
Well, that IS pretty big news. Not what I expected, but not a disappointment, either. New forms look cool. I wonder if Mega Evolution will be a permanent change like regular evolutions, or something that can be toggled off and on like regular forms?

i was right, http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=165594&page=1 i predicted this. MegaMawile will be huge in competitive battles now, it has access to "huge power" and has fantastic typing Fairy/Steel

I refuse to look at it but they gave Blaziken a New form!? C'mon Charzard! maybe Charcoal is real!

Xxain said:
I refuse to look at it but they gave Blaziken a New form!? C'mon Charzard! maybe Charcoal is real!

Since i thought of these way before its revealed (yes i did ) i like to say MegaCharizard be a Fire/Dragon and MegaBlastoise Water/Steel!