Quilladin 464 71.27%

Braixen 17 2.61%

Frogadier 12 1.84%

see results 11 1.69%

Total:504
_crazy_man_ said:

/nerdgasm

Now if every Mega Evolution gets a X and Y I can dig this

So Charizard Y is a more specially based attacker with Drought (now not exclusive to Ninetails in non Uber)
And Charizard X is a more physically based attacker that now has Dragon type (fans rejoice)

Mega Evolution advantage:
Positive Stat change
New Abilities
New Type leads to change in STAB / resistances

Mega Evolution advantage:
Loss of using any other holdable item
Negative Stat changes
New Type leads to change in STAB / weaknesses

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! THIS IS REAL??

when I saw the pick I thought it was a fake, damn I love where Pokemon is going in the future =D

Around the Network

Charizard, Charizard, Charizard! I'm tired of Charizard always getting all the attention.

I hope they reveal the altern mega version of Blastoise since he is the one i'm picking up. I was also planning to grab X and I assume all three mega we know of are Y version.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

and I was going to get Y!!!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I never really cared about Charizard before but dang that Mega Evolution looks hot! Loving the color swap to blue, and am especially loving the blue flames! Also Fire/Dragon is what Charizard should have been from the get go.

Around the Network

FIXED POST

Busted said:

Saw deez arleardy guise!?!?!?

You probably shouldn't post those here. Not everyone wants to be spoiled by these leaks

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
Busted said:

You probably shouldn't post those here. Not everyone wants to be spoiled by these leaks

The all the leaks so far are in the OP, if you don't want spoilers this probably isn't the thread fo... the internet is no place for ya to be until the release of the game O_O -- besides i saw no -spoiler free thread- sing, not my fault :/ -- but like i said all the spoilers are in the op i don't think someome would come here NOT wanting to see the leaks

o. I'm actually fuming because I preordered Pokémon Y. I need Mega Charizard X pronto. Brb crying.

Busted said:
AstroGamer said:
Busted said:

The all the leaks so far are in the OP, if you don't want spoilers this probably isn't the thread fo... the internet is no place for ya to be until the release of the game O_O -- besides i saw no -spoiler free thread- sing, not my fault :/ -- but like i said all the spoilers are in the op i don't think someome would come here NOT wanting to see the leaks

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169596&page=1

SPOILER THREAD HERE, keep spoilers out of the news tread please