By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why the Rayman Legends(edit) WiiU hate?

Probably some disgruntled fanboys who doesn't think WiiU is worthy

Around the Network
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I didn't like it at all. Nice for kids, not for me. Way too easy.

Too easy!? You should play the Land of the Livid Dead... 

Tickle the monster, turn the controller to control turnable objects and help. Your character walks for your as you clear a path for them, primary controls are secondary. It was passable, not my cup of tea, but if if was seven years old I can tell you right now that I would've eaten it up big time. I know how I was back then.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I didn't like it at all. Nice for kids, not for me. Way too easy.

Too easy!? You should play the Land of the Livid Dead... 

Tickle the monster, turn the controller to control turnable objects and help. Your character walks for your as you clear a path for them, primary controls are secondary. It was passable, not my cup of tea, but if if was seven years old I can tell you right now that I would've eaten it up big time. I know how I was back then.

You are talking about Rayman Legends? That hasn't been released yet. I'm talking about Rayman Origins, don't let the "kiddy" image fool you in how difficult that game can be (especially in later levels).

Nintendo and PC gamer

spurgeonryan said:
....I am confused then. Which rayman game got 5's at launch? All I know is the demo at gamestop is great!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/rabbids-land

?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Locking because you have no idea what you're talking about. (which seems to happen fairly often).

Also Google is your friend.