By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Top 50 Greatest Developers (by Edge)

Tagged games:

Hmmmm yeah I don't agree with it.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Mojang at #2 for one game is a bit of a weird choice. Don't agree with Platinum being top 5 at all either. Ninja Theory above Sony Santa Monica is just laughable

What did Mojang even do to take one of Nintendo EAD's rightful spots?

lol

I wish to see Rocksteady booted from the list, if only because all of the segments in Arkham City with guys with guns are unplayably broken.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'm surprised to see 5 of Sony's (first party) studios on there (I mean that in a good way). The only game I know Wayforward did was Silent Hill Vita this year. I think Sony Santa Monica and Ninja Theory needs to switch places, even though I know NT came out with 3 different IPs this Generation and SSM only came out with one, but SSM has helped a lot of First Party studios with their own games.

I agree with the list, just not with the placements. Also why is 343 so high, they only did one game?

Around the Network
pezus said:
Mr Khan said:
I wish to see Rocksteady booted from the list, if only because all of the segments in Arkham City with guys with guns are unplayably broken.

How so?

Those guys have perfect coverage all the time. There've only been one or two runs of those that i haven't died 5-20 times.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Crytek is overrated.

that list makes no sense

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:
Mojang at #2 for one game is a bit of a weird choice. Don't agree with Platinum being top 5 at all either. Ninja Theory above Sony Santa Monica is just laughable

What did Mojang even do to take one of Nintendo EAD's rightful spots?

Minecraft. I guess it's commendable because it was mainly made by one guy (although he has expanded the team a lot the past couple of years), and it's a real gaming phenomenon. Will go on to sell 30m+

That's the only reason they are up there? No, I don't agree.

They probably should be in the Top 10 or so but not the Top 3.

Mr Khan said:
pezus said:
Mr Khan said:

How so?

Those guys have perfect coverage all the time. There've only been one or two runs of those that i haven't died 5-20 times.

You have to go stealthy. Take each of them one by one. Arkham Asylum was easier in that way that enemies didn't have that many guns. 

OT: Yea some really bizzare placements and some omissions.