By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem: Kakusei [3DS] Who's purchasing?

Whats your take on this game?

1st Day Must Have 43 53.09%

New Comer 13 16.05%

Getting but not 1st Week 13 16.05%

Love The Fire Emblem Series!!! 6 7.41%

Whats a Fire Emblem? 6 7.41%

Total:81

Don't have a 3DS.. haven't liked the first model, but i'm leaning towards getting the XL one !

Around the Network
SnowPrince said:
Don't have a 3DS.. haven't liked the first model, but i'm leaning towards getting the XL one !

Fire emblem is a must have, also you get a great limited 3DS bundle which is the best design imo! Thats a deal, (free game) $169.99

sperrico87 said:
Vinniegambini said:
Pre-ordered 2 (1 at gamestop with artbook, I'm a collector, and 1 to play) lol :)

You're a good man. lol.  Nintendo needs people like us who will go all in with some of their games and put our money where our mouths are.  Show the doom-sayers who claim there is no market for $40 handheld games.

LOL :) Yes, you are right, there is a market for it most definetely. Just look at the NPD results for Angry Birds 3DS - it sold between 400-500k at a retail price of 29.99$. Pretty good for a Iphone game.

Vinniegambini said:
sperrico87 said:
Vinniegambini said:
Pre-ordered 2 (1 at gamestop with artbook, I'm a collector, and 1 to play) lol :)

You're a good man. lol.  Nintendo needs people like us who will go all in with some of their games and put our money where our mouths are.  Show the doom-sayers who claim there is no market for $40 handheld games.

LOL :) Yes, you are right, there is a market for it most definetely. Just look at the NPD results for Angry Birds 3DS - it sold between 400-500k at a retail price of 29.99$. Pretty good for a Iphone game.

This is why Nintendo DOOM threads are funny 2me. 3DS was suppose to bomb, I heard, seen this one too many times. Even the Vita was supposably make the 3DS look bad??? What????? Anyway Fire Emblem is Nintendo's biggest franchise's that doesn't sell. I want this game to change all that! I want 2mil lifetime sales on this title, but will be happy with 1.5mil!

I'm also going to buy Fire Emblem: Awakening. The art style of the game seems to have resparked my interest into the series. This, along with Luigi's Mansion 2 and Pokemon X/Y, will make this a great year for my 3DS.

Around the Network

All hail The Fire Emblem!!!

This game only is good enough for weeks maybe months! DLC every week! Cant complain

tbone51 said:
SnowPrince said:

Fire emblem is a must have, also you get a great limited 3DS bundle which is the best design imo! Thats a deal, (free game) $169.99

For whatever reason, probably to get rid of overstock of original 3DS models, Nintendo is bundling Fire Emblem with the original 3DS and not the XL.  People have been complaining about it all morning on various websites.  So if you want to play Fire Emblem but haven't yet purchased a 3DS, get the game seperately, maybe with some retailer deal, and get the XL model.  It's a major improvement in every way.  So much more comfortable to hold, and the screen is amazing.

tbone51 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
im gonna squeal like a girl when i get it. I will regret nothing

R U Getting the bundle? Cuz if so how much of a girl will you squel then???

im sad to say i already have a 3ds =[

hopefully the FE bundle. that blue3ds is amazing!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
hopefully the FE bundle. that blue3ds is amazing!

I know!!! Awesome, i want one but spent money on 3DS XL MK7 bundle