By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem: Kakusei [3DS] Who's purchasing?

Whats your take on this game?

1st Day Must Have 43 53.09%

New Comer 13 16.05%

Getting but not 1st Week 13 16.05%

Love The Fire Emblem Series!!! 6 7.41%

Whats a Fire Emblem? 6 7.41%

Total:81

I've been told by several members on here to buy it, so I might!

Around the Network

pre-ordered

This will be the big reason for me to own a 3DS, as soon as I have the money I will buy the system alongside this game. That might take a while though, the Wii U comes first :p

Nintendo and PC gamer

Mr Khan said:
MDMAlliance said:
Mr Khan said:
私もファイアエムブレム:覚醒をかうつもりです。

Are you saying you will also buy Fire Emblem?

As far as I can read, I am seeing "Watashi mo Fire Emblem: ____ (w)o kau tsumori desu."

Right. I plan to buy Fire Emblem (just because "I will" is indistinguishable from "I am")

Anyway, you'll be in for a treat with your first FE.

↑↑↑Exactly Correct↑↑↑

osed125 said:

This will be the big reason for me to own a 3DS, as soon as I have the money I will buy the system alongside this game. That might take a while though, the Wii U comes first :p

Welll if your buying a 3DS, the rumor of it being bundled is 4 u! It has an awesome design (if there giving the same one out as japan)

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
I've been told by several members on here to buy it, so I might!

As a fellow Nin member, i'll say get it, also the GCN and Wii starring Ike, you cant go wrong!

tbone51 said:
osed125 said:

Welll if your buying a 3DS, the rumor of it being bundled is 4 u! It has an awesome design (if there giving the same one out as japan)

The rumor is true!!

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/01/10/fire-emblem-awakening-nintendo-3ds-bundle-coming-to-north-america/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
tbone51 said:
osed125 said:

The rumor is true!!

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/01/10/fire-emblem-awakening-nintendo-3ds-bundle-coming-to-north-america/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I then Envy you. You must but this deal. Especially if on XL. Nintendo going all out!

I'm getting it...
I wanted to finish Shadow Dragon first, but I'm nowhere near done, and I don't want to wait to get Awakening...
I have the Ambassador Program to thank for discovering how awesome Fire Emblem is...
I wish I could find Radiant Dawn for cheap...

Have a nice day...

The bundle is a must to new users of the 3DS!
$169.99 with probably the top 3 best games on the platform this year is a no brainer!