By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Price Drop - $39.99 Day 1 Price - "Makes it a No-Brainer Purchase"

Who could be unhappy about making a saving :P

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
riderz13371 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
The price is not why Sony games did not sell. Stupid decision for them.

Yes the one thing they do that benefit gamers is a stupid decision. You can't win with you people.

If a game is worth it price doesn't matter.

Umm yes it does. Some people might be on the fence but now with a great price they don't need to think twice.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

so 40 bucks on PSN? i might be buying this sooner than i thought i would

think-man said:

Apparently many >_> Sometimes..I'm ashamed of being a gamer

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
think-man said:

The people that aren't happy weren't going to buy it in the first place, Scrolling back through the thread I see we have some users commenting that don't even game on ps3 and they're are mainly the users that aren't happy for some reason :/

Around the Network
think-man said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
think-man said:

The people that aren't happy weren't going to buy it in the first place, Scrolling back through the thread I see we have some users commenting that don't even game on ps3 and they're are mainly the users that aren't happy for some reason :/

we had the same types of comments about sonys Cross Buy reveal...saying 3rd party devs might not like it or some other nonsense. Sometimes people need to forget about sales, their iamginary stocks in these companies and just enjoy a good game and a good deal when they get it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
think-man said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
think-man said:

we had the same types of comments about sonys Cross Buy reveal...saying 3rd party devs might not like it or some other nonsense. Sometimes people need to forget about sales, their iamginary stocks in these companies and just enjoy a good game and a good deal when they get it

No double platinum.... I no longer want it!

In all seriousness, I am not sure what to make of this. One the one hand, it could be an experiment for next gen with a more flexible pricing structure, like the Vita has. But, M$ released Banjo and Kazooie for $40 a few years ago, so it could just be a one off because they know the brand isn't that strong?

Munkeh111 said:
No double platinum.... I no longer want it!

In all seriousness, I am not sure what to make of this. One the one hand, it could be an experiment for next gen with a more flexible pricing structure, like the Vita has. But, M$ released Banjo and Kazooie for $40 a few years ago, so it could just be a one off because they know the brand isn't that strong?

80k pre orders for a series that has been non existent for 7 years shows signs of interest among consumers for this brand. I just think that Sanzaru games have to first prove themselves for people to actually become interested in this game and for future installements of the game. It's the first time another developer has made a Sly game so some people may be on the edge.

I wasn't planning to get this game early, but I'll get it now. I always support offering games cheaper! If we don't buy more cheaper games, we won't be getting games at this pricepoint in the future. Simple.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.