By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - which brawl character do you plan on using?

Samus or Sonic probably. Sonic looks like he dances all over the stage...I love characters like that. Fox is lame though...I hope his gun breaks when overpowered like the rumors say hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

:/

''Hadouken!''

I'm going to try all of them, but I'll probably stick with Link. Pit is probably the new one I'll try first, followed by Metaknight and Ike.

Mummelmann said:
Ah, a SSBB thread! Refreshing for a change!

Seriously Mummelmann... More than half of your posts consist of bitching about people's liking of Nintendo. Why don't you create some different threads if you're interested in discussing other topics? Wouldn't that be much more productive?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

jack bauer

Around the Network

Link mainly as well as DK and hopefully Mewtwo.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'll definitely be trying out Ike and Snake first.

On Melee my favorite character was Roy, but I usually lost with him, so I often used Fox instead. On the original I preferred Link, and if Link in Brawl is more like the Link of old, I may go back to him.

My favorite video game character is Sonic, so he's the first one that I'm going to use. I recently bought, played and finished Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, so I'm interested in seeing how Ike plays. I'll probably also play with my regulars, Link and Falcon.

Of course, I'll be trying out all the characters, to see which ones I'm good with/like, but these are the few that I'll use right at the beginning.

Ness and Snake.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!