By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - which brawl character do you plan on using?

I will use Princess Peach, Yoshi, and if he's in Mr. Game and Watch.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to pit, kirby, ike and maybe even sonic... I'm going to try them all out and see what changes have been made and how the new characters feel. I'm hoping marth will show up again, but I've reached the point of acceptance; if he doesn't show up, I'll find a new character to dominate with.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I think the first I'll try has changed to Captain Olimar, but i wouldn't be surprised if my main character stays as Link

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I always used link and samus, but olimar and Pokemon trainer looks very interesting to me in brawl.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Ike, Wario, Snake and Pokémon trainer looks really awesome.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network

if they don't bring capt. falcon back, i'll probably fight with snake. but i might use zelda and use her transformed version sheik most of the time. i perfer speedy characters...

Lucas looks like he fights like Ness, so he'll be the first character I try out. Definately gonna give all the new characters a try before resorting back to Fox or Ness (which i'm 99% sure is in).

Metaknight.

pokemon trainer
kirby
pikachu

Ike, Snake and Pit

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*