By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Target Tests in SSBM... WTF?!?!? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so far I've gotten most of them done, with exception of young link. Jesus Fucking Christ! What the hell! I'm reading through guides and all they talk about is "weak" throwing the boomerang and "smash" throwing the boomerang. I don't know about your version of the game, but it only throws the boomerang one way in mine. No combination of buttons or timing has yet to yeild even the slightest difference in boomerang throws.

Help me out!!!

Around the Network

Did you just get Melee since you have been asking lately?

For the target test I don't remeber can't you just use the bow?

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

i got this done years ago, cant remember how its done but i remember it being freaking hard and annoying! good luk to you

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

well I got it finally, not the way the guide said, but fuck the guide, they don't seem to be able to keep their right and lefts strait. Why is everyone who posts something on Gamefaqs Dislexic?

Now to try and get NES's, oh boy.

Have fun, but Link was the easiest for me, well I play with him a lot, Ness was a little more complicated (Hit yourself at the right time for the last target is tricky)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

GGE=FBomb Dependent.

The name is Ness, not NES. You fail at fangirling Nintendo. =P

All of the target tests are on YouTube if you really need help, but most of them are speed runs that do things the hard way.

Don't even think for a second that clearing all the target tests is the hardest part btw. You get another trophy for finishing every test with an average time of under 1 minute (25 min total time), and the final one for getting an average time of under 30 seconds. Clearing the 100 man melee in under 4 minutes was easy compared to getting all of those.

wow u swear alot ! ^^"

Girl Gamer Elite said:
well I got it finally, not the way the guide said, but fuck the guide, they don't seem to be able to keep their right and lefts strait. Why is everyone who posts something on Gamefaqs Dislexic?

Now to try and get NES's, oh boy.

why use a guide anyway?

Okay, did it, sigh. Beat them all with a combined time under 12 minutes and 30 seconds too might I add, the minimum time required for all of the trophies you can get on Target practice. Sorry for all the bitching guys and thanks for the wishing me luck, it helped.