By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Oh well this is exciting =[

i wonder if he got going again b/c he really quiet

Around the Network
Imthelegend said:
That second picture of hulk hogan and (I think)macho man randy savage is a classic. lol

Pretty sure that would be Ultimate Warrior.

super-etecoom I bow to your knowledge of wrestling. A+ to you

Imthelegend said:
super-etecoom I bow to your knowledge of wrestling. A+ to you

lol...back-handed compliment well received.

Actually I used to watch wrestling (WWF) at that time (I was probably 10). And we thought it was real. Once you find out its fake it kind of looks silly. That and the fact that while recreating one of the matches my 20 year old cousin threw me head first into a wall (he had me by the ankles) kind of ruined it for me.

Do you remember the match between hulk hogan and andre the giant at wrestlemania. I must have been 7 or 8 then and to see hulk lift andre the giant and body slam him was something I will never forget. Dont watch it now as now Im 31 it looks fake to me but when I was young it looked great.

Around the Network

@ meseto

ROTFLMBO ... dang. Pac Boy rocks ... and I sooooo want Thrill Vill!

AoA are you still there or have you gotten going again. If you are going again I hope you get home safely.

@mad--thank you..but i want zoo tycoon

It could be worse ArtofAngels.

You maybe stuck on the side of the road, but at least you're not stuck like these guys.

So cheer up. You're doing relatively good. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Hey guyz!

Yeah home now, I managed to struggle my car to my ex gf's home, where her Dad will have a look at it tomorrow, my mate came and picked me up from there, so now I'm carless for a while =[

Thanks for caring, some of you people are really nice guys =D

It's just past 2am now..