By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will 3DS dominate Vita this Year?

3DS over Vita?

No Vita will sell more Hardware! 18 4.55%

Vita will be close in sales 15 3.79%

3DS will win with a Couple Mil more Sales! 19 4.80%

3DS will Dominate it this Year 321 81.06%

See results! 22 5.56%

Total:395
BasilZero said:
tbone51 said:
I actually wanted the vita to do better i predicted 7.4mil while sony fans did less than me, but now seeing pokemon, Vita be lucky to pull off 7mil IMO! Jus askin lol, beside im not saying its doomed! Maybe 2014 for Vita???

Pretty sure Vita can still sell as much despite having heavy competition, most people buy multiple game systems these days far more than in previous generations.

Proof of that? Look at the Wii, PS3 and Xbox360 numbers compared to previous generations ;p.

Your right but gen 8 wont be as much IMO! There will always be people who buy both or all! I might get The nextbox! (depending on games and price

Around the Network

Let me see...
Q1 - L-Mansion, Castlevania, Mystery Dungeon, Fire Emblem, Etrian Oddesey, Soul Hackers, Brain Training, Worthless showelware, Naruto game that will flop immensly which I will buy to insult it.

Q1 will already be beastly, does Vita have any announced titles for Q1 in the West?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Vinniegambini said:
lol. Tbone you knew the answer when you did the thread ;)

3DS about to dominate - Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Monster Hunter 4, Dragon Quest VII

Luigi Mansion i have high expectations, its just me but i think its 1st year will sell over 4mil (if they release b4 summer). Pokemon seems like it'll kill off Vita's Holiday especially in Japan, Also i didn't hear them say japan is getting pokemon in Oct? Earlier Release? Im cool wit it no matter!

3DS is gonna catch em all, sales will be amazing =)

Pokemon was simply the nail in the coffin

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
Pokemon was simply the nail in the coffin

Will Nintendo be going to the Funeral?

Does the Vita even have announced titles for Q1 or let alone titles except Soul Sacrfice, Tearaway and Killzone in the West?

AlphaCielago said:
Let me see...
Q1 - L-Mansion, Castlevania, Mystery Dungeon, Fire Emblem, Etrian Oddesey, Soul Hackers, Brain Training, Worthless showelware, Naruto game that will flop immensly which I will buy to insult it.

Q1 will already be beastly, does Vita have any announced titles for Q1 in the West?

There is Dead or Alive 5+ and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+ but I doubt they can sell many units, let alone systems. The Vita is in for a terrible year in the west...

The real issue now for it is to survive throughout the year.

EDIT : Soul Sacrfice, Tearaway and Killzone are Q2 at best.

But this year is supposed to be the comeback of the Vita, it surely never had a better shot.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

ryuzaki57 said:
AlphaCielago said:
Let me see...

There is Dead or Alive 5+ and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+ but I doubt they can sell many units, let alone systems. The Vita is in for a terrible year in the west...

The real issue now for it is to survive throughout the year.

Ouch... Yeah poor Vita and I started to get intressted in it. Might buy it next year.