By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!! Mod Nation Racers has sold over 1 million units ww

Imo Modnation Racers has better gameplay than Mario Kart, by a mile. It also has the whole creative stuff which I liked, a long, fun to play career mode (pretty challenging if you aim for 100%), a solid online mode. Mario Kart has more charm and maybe more interesting tracks. It's also more accesible to casual players.

And yes, loading times are a big issue in MNR but it's still the superior game, by far imo. Well deserved!!

Haven't played LBP Karting yet (seems weaker than MNR just by reading reviews and watching gameplay), but Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed is the kart-king right now!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
Imo Modnation Racers has better gameplay than Mario Kart, by a mile. It also has the whole creative stuff which I liked, a long, fun to play career mode (pretty challenging if you aim for 100%), a solid online mode. Mario Kart has more charm and maybe more interesting tracks. It's also more accesible to casual players.

And yes, loading times are a big issue in MNR but it's still the superior game, by far imo. Well deserved!!

Haven't played LBP Karting yet (seems weaker than MNR just by reading reviews and watching gameplay), but Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed is the kart-king right now!

i'm looking forward to playing SASRT.

yea mnr was unbareable at times. other then myself we had 3 other people that could play racing game try and beat this game. i was the faster of the 4 so you could imagine how hard it was keeping first place in the last race before the patch, and i also did most of the drifting.

my brother was the better driver, so he did the no touching walls, and i did the no touching walls for one lap, but i stayed in last place and drove super slow to do it, but finished the race in first.

my brother-in-law did some, and got fed up with it sighting the achievements being unreasonable, and his little brother also did allot of the racing.

my brother came in late to finish what we couldn't. it was a labor of love, but we got it done. load times were unreasonable but we never really pay'd attention to them.

Bajablo said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
KHlover said:
Congratz, only 32m to go^^

REALLY!!!!!!!!!! what a pointless comparison. if i didn't view Mario Kart and Mod Nation Racers as competion i'd report you for trolling.

whoa.. someone gets offended easily? don't take it personal, it is just a game.
on topic, congrats. Prob. has made some money for the company by now then :)

A mod gave KHlover a verbal warning for that comment. MarcusD had every right to get annoyed at a comment like that.

amp316 said:
KHlover said:

This is completely unneccesary.  This thread has nothing to do with Mario Kart.  I am going to let you off with only a verbal warning this time because your record is unblemished, but please don't do this sort of thing again.

Ok. I think I really should have written "Congratulations" instead of "Congratz", I can see why people would be offended by it. Sorry

I got a thread here for all weekly million sellers!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152237&page=1

I dont wat mag is?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

I dont wat mag is?

I think it was an online shooter which allowed up to 256 players on one server.

KHlover said:
tbone51 said:

I dont wat mag is?

I think it was an online shooter which allowed up to 256 players on one server.

oh damn never heard of it! It got a mil sales, A game like that should have 5mil if it can have that many people!

VGKing said:
Bajablo said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
KHlover said:

REALLY!!!!!!!!!! what a pointless comparison. if i didn't view Mario Kart and Mod Nation Racers as competion i'd report you for trolling.

A mod gave KHlover a verbal warning for that comment. MarcusD had every right to get annoyed at a comment like that.

Or you can just take it a little less serious :P and be cool with it.

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Serious question. Did they ever fix the load times?

I really liked this game but the load times turned me off.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Bajablo said:
VGKing said:
Bajablo said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
KHlover said:

Or you can just take it a little less serious :P and be cool with it.

Be cool with trolling/flaming? I'll never be cool with that.