By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What January game releases will you buy this month ?

brendude13 said:

Games I have my eye on:

Gravity Rush - PSV
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - PSV
Resident Evil 6 - PS3

I won't buy all of them though, not enough time.

EDIT: I might get Ni No Kuni if the reviews are amazing.

You know that the PS3 version is price droped to $39.99 at GameStop and you get the Vita version with it.

Around the Network

It's really funny how game forum is so out of touch with real world. If we just go by this thread here alone you will think that Ni No Kuni will be a million + seller week 1.

Nothing in January for me luckily.

Ni No Kuni & Cave down the line. None this month.

Above poster: I don't think game forum are out of touch with real world. A lot of people are showing interest in the game but only few will buy it on Day 1. Plus million plus sales are only reserved for mass appeal franchises these days. Halo, COD, FF, GT etc that have become part of the popular culture.

None this month but a heap in Feb, hanging out for Aliens colonial marines!

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Ni No Kuni is a must have, will get DmC later as i havent got munnies

Around the Network

Ni Ni Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is a already paid off, day one game for me. I'm also going to pick up Life of Pixel, just to help the developer fund his other games.

There is a 50/50 chance for EDF, Hitman HD and Ratchet and Clank: FFA

If you want to update the OP with a list of games that are coming this month. Just omit Sniper Ghost Warrior 2.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/12/28/the-ps3-and-ps-vita-games-releasing-in-january-2013-for-north-america/

nen-suer said:

Maybe DMC... but I never played any entries of the franchise so I'm hesitant

Ni No Kuni = definitely
The Cave = maybe.

Fixed for my list.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Shogun 2 total war
Sims 3

Yay!!!

Ni no Kuni for me.

I'll be getting Ni no Kuni on release, and Hitman HD and DmC sometime later when they're considerably cheaper.