By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Upcoming Wii U games for 2013

Which of these games are you most excited for?

Pikmin 3 75 37.88%

Monster Hunter Tri: Ultimate 48 24.24%

Lego City: Undercover 29 14.65%

Rayman Legends 21 10.61%

Wonderful 101 14 7.07%

Wii Fit U!!! 10 5.05%

Total:197
Wander_ said:
Bajablo said:
Wander_ said:
'We are Nintendo we're going to launch a console without announcing a new Zelda,Yeah yeah we know we're stupid'

"Hi i'm Wander_ and I don't like games, also I'm spoiled and get cranky when I don't get what I want.. no DESERVE, cause I fund all development of games @ Nintendo"
I hope this was just a regular trolling and you don't think like that.

What is the biggest nintendo franshise other than Mario?........Zelda so yeah i am really pissed that they didnt show us anything.or at least a 1minute trailer like they did with the wind waker GameCube launch and twilight princess  Wii launch. See ya

Only thing I'm getting as is the way you are implying it is your right to get the game. You realy should just be thankfull they still make those games for you to play.
You sit, be nice & wait untill you are hopefully amazed again, meanwhile you have tons of other great games to play on all (wiiU & other) platforms.

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network
KHlover said:
Wander_ said:
Bajablo said:
Wander_ said:
'We are Nintendo we're going to launch a console without announcing a new Zelda,Yeah yeah we know we're stupid'

"Hi i'm Wander_ and I don't like games, also I'm spoiled and get cranky when I don't get what I want.. no DESERVE, cause I fund all development of games @ Nintendo"

What is the biggest nintendo franshise other than Mario?........Zelda so yeah i am really pissed that they didnt show us anything.or at least a 1minute trailer like they did with the wind waker GameCube launch and twilight princess  Wii launch. See ya

I guess that would be Super Smash Bros. SSBB is heading towards 12Mil sales. 

Zelda franchise sold 66M       SSB franchise sold 24M

That list is very very weak......The WiiU's future is not looking bright.

Wander_ said:
KHlover said:
Wander_ said:
Bajablo said:
Wander_ said:

I guess that would be Super Smash Bros. SSBB is heading towards 12Mil sales. 

Zelda franchise sold 66M       SSB franchise sold 24M

You're currently right. If we are talking about absolute numbers Zelda is bigger. Sales per game though...

Quite a barren list, but it is to be expected. But this can be a great beginning!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

OP has been updated with Australian release dates.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

think-man said:
That list is very very weak......The WiiU's future is not looking bright.

The list does look sparse, but there are many games yet to be announced. Plus we know that Mario Kart, Smash Bros., Zelda, and some others are on the way.

I think it's tough to be bearish on the Wii U library. Even if third-party support dries up -- which I don't think will happen -- we can still look forward to Donkey Kong, Metroid, Kirby, Wii Sports, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, new games from Retro, a new IP from Monolith Soft, plus the games I mentioned in the first paragraph.

Out of all those games Wii Fit U is the only system seller. The mothers might like that, but then again its not like the Wii with the waggle gimmick.

WOW us Australians are really getting a treat this month... Fucking "Sing Party" Hell Yeah

is this list filtered for "only games we forum goers care about" or is that seriously all that is coming to wiiU in n. america Q1?!?