By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Do you ever just feel like ending it?

Honestly no. In 24 years Ive never once wanted to die.

Im continually reminded of one phrase when I read or hear things like this.

If the dead could speak they would say one thing. "It was better to be alive."

Around the Network

Nope, not really.

Well that wasn't very helpful was it?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

If your threads are indicative of you clinging to whatever semblance of human interaction you have left in your life, then I truly feel for you and suggest you get off your computer and seek professional help.

However, if this is just you getting your kicks then you're really pathetic, so yeah...seek professional help.

NintendoPie said:
Soleron said:
Please pack up your terrible threads and go home.

That's quite rude. You couldn't have posted that on any of his other "terrible" threads? (Edit: Nevermind, I noticed you did say something in one of them. You don't have to keep saying it though.)

OT: Don't focus on the past, you need to focus on what you can do to make your future seem brighter. Focusing on the past when you're like this will only bring you pain.

I would be responding nicer if he hadn't literally just made all those threads, ran out of ideas, and made this to get some more attention.

Soleron said:
NintendoPie said:
Soleron said:
Please pack up your terrible threads and go home.

That's quite rude. You couldn't have posted that on any of his other "terrible" threads? (Edit: Nevermind, I noticed you did say something in one of them. You don't have to keep saying it though.)

OT: Don't focus on the past, you need to focus on what you can do to make your future seem brighter. Focusing on the past when you're like this will only bring you pain.

I would be responding nicer if he hadn't literally just made all those threads, ran out of ideas, and made this to get some more attention.

How do you know that he is doing this just to get attention?

It does seem kind of attention whorish but you never know.

Around the Network

I actually long for death not because I'm not happy with my life or suicidal but because I want to see the other side

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
I actually long for death not because I'm not happy with my life or suicidal but because I want to see the other side

Might be disappointed.

JWeinCom said:
Roma said:

Might be disappointed.

because?

Roma said:
JWeinCom said:
Roma said:

Might be disappointed.

because?

I think that death is just the end.  Like before you were born.  Only thing that seems likely to me.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

JWeinCom said:
Roma said:
JWeinCom said:
Roma said:

Might be disappointed.

because?

I think that death is just the end.  Like before you were born.  Only thing that seems likely to me.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

well if that's the case how can I be disappointed if I don't exist like before I was born?

I believe in the after life though