By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Do you wish your penis was bigger?

Are your happy with your cock size?

Yes. 144 56.03%

No. 76 29.57%

I have micro penis 37 14.40%

Total:257

I'm Korean so . . .
I don't wish it was bigger as much as I want it to be straighter

Around the Network
Majora said:
I don't really mind cos I'm bottom but yeah sometimes I guess it would be fun to just whip out a 9 inch schlong

POST OF THE DECADE!

about 3 1/2 inches from balls to bend, about half in the bend then, about 3 inches from bend to tip, do the math

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

I look pretty bad flaccid but it grows like five times in size when erect. It's crazy.

LemonSlice said:
I look pretty bad flaccid but it grows like five times in size when erect. It's crazy.

ever heard of the fantastic four ? lol

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
LemonSlice said:

Same here lmao!

Coca-Cola said:
I'm Korean so . . .
I don't wish it was bigger as much as I want it to be straighter

WTF??? LOL

F this.. Don't you small penis people know how hard it is to find the right boxers/briefs/underwear and pants to keep everything in place and not have it dangling all over the place? How its a hassle to handle it when you take a piss,? Don't you guys realize we can never wear short shorts cause they ain't covering everything up... I would love to go out on a hot summer day im short shorts..You small penis people are so disrespectful of us large penis men.. You're lucky I aint reporting you

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Squilliam said:
The female vagina is only 6 inches deep and some females hate it when the penis hits their cervix. So anything longer than that is probably only good for getting two hands in a hand job.

Yes, but it's not like we don't stretch in there at all or anything...

tonymarraffa said:
Majora said:
I don't really mind cos I'm bottom but yeah sometimes I guess it would be fun to just whip out a 9 inch schlong

POST OF THE DECADE!

=D thank you, thank you