By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Are you straight, Bi, or gay? Now with *slightly* nsfw pics. :)

SHARE!

I'm straight 718 57.44%

I'm Bi 132 10.56%

I'm gay 325 26.00%

I'm not sure 68 5.44%

Total:1,243
marioboy2004 said:

I learned in anatomy that the penis goes in the vagina... The anus is for fecal discharge and the mouth is for eating..I will stick to these scientific and evolutionary facts..

Funny statement. I sincerely hope that you abide by it. Since clearly you don't have anything smart to say so you should stick with "scentific facts" and keep on using your mouth just for eating. 

The rest of us will use our mouths to speak, eat, drink, breath...  And don't you dare kissing someone!! Since that's not "evolutionary" purpose of mouth either...

Around the Network

Hum.

marioboy2004 said:

I learned in anatomy that the penis goes in the vagina... The anus is for fecal discharge and the mouth is for eating..I will stick to these scientific and evolutionary facts..

No blowjobs, eh?  Probably no finger foreplay either.  Actually, no masturbation even.

And yes, the mouth is for eating........out.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Straight here.

Oh my this site has an abnormally large amount of gays.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
Straight here.

Actually, it doesn't.   You'll find that the Internet gives people a greater sense of freedom of self and expression.  Meaning you will see a much larger percentage fo people being open about their sexuality than you would in the real world.

I've seen this at nearly a dozen forums I've operated or visited over the past decade.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
Serious_frusting said:
Straight here.

Actually, it doesn't.   You'll find that the Internet gives people a greater sense of freedom of self and expression.  Meaning you will see a much larger percentage fo people being open about their sexuality than you would in the real world.

I've seen this at nearly a dozen forums I've operated or visited over the past decade.

So what your saying is a much larger percentage of people are not straight as orinially thought? This is proven by people being able to be more honest on the internet about their sexuality?

Never thought of it like that.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Mannnnnn I wish I was straight :/

iceland said:

Why's that?

Seece said:
iceland said:

Why's that?

It'd make things easier, life. Sad, but true.

Heteroflexible. AKA Bisexual with a strong straight tendency.

Or, as I like to put it, Only actively interested in women as romantic partners, but am okay with foolin' around with guys too, especially if they have the kinds of things I like.

So yeah, Hetero, but flexible!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android