By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS Vita is the most successful console of 2012

NintendoPie said:
walsufnir said:
NintendoPie said:

If the percent increase is the only thing you look at then... Yes.
But it just means that it sold quite horrible the year before. And another thing, didn't it release in NA and Europe last year? That could also lead to why it has such a high percent increase.

I don't know what you're trying to get at here since I can't see the picture.

But I'll guess... Does it have something to do with me "totally not catching the sarcasm"? If yes, then you totally didn't catch my sarcasm. Do you seriously think I would take a MBP thread seriously? Or any thread that boasts an increase from around 3.4 million to 3.9 millions being a dramatic increase?

I was only "kidding." We all know he is, hopefully.

It was a facepalm :p

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
NintendoPie said:

But I'll guess... Does it have something to do with me "totally not catching the sarcasm"? If yes, then you totally didn't catch my sarcasm. Do you seriously think I would take a MBP thread seriously? Or any thread that boasts an increase from around 3.4 million to 3.9 millions being a dramatic increase?

It was a facepalm :p

Wow! Then I was close!

*Pats self on back*

NintendoPie said:
walsufnir said:
NintendoPie said:

If the percent increase is the only thing you look at then... Yes.
But it just means that it sold quite horrible the year before. And another thing, didn't it release in NA and Europe last year? That could also lead to why it has such a high percent increase.

It's a STEVE BALLMER facepalm ;)

And no, I didn't get your sarcasm ;) But hey, it's ok. Thread is already funny enough

KHlover said:
Yay, it managed to to surpass the two weeks of japan only sales 2011 by...618%. And it only took them 40 weeks with all three regions to do it. Wait, that sounds way more depressing than intended...

Even if the 3DS stops selling right now and the Vita has another 618% YoY increase, it will not surpass the 3DS. Now that's depressing.

But I guess Sony succeeded in building some serious momentum over the holidays after all :D

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

sales2099 said:
bananaking21 said:
and the point of this thread is???

Party?

Around the Network
Chandler said:
KHlover said:
Yay, it managed to to surpass the two weeks of japan only sales 2011 by...618%. And it only took them 40 weeks with all three regions to do it. Wait, that sounds way more depressing than intended...

Even if the 3DS stops selling right now and the Vita has another 618% YoY increase, it will not surpass the 3DS. Now that's depressing.

But I guess Sony succeeded in building some serious momentum over the holidays after all :D

I certainly hope so. I DO plan to buy a Vita if some interesting games release afterall. But that won't happen until Vita gains some massive momentum.

i've never seen so much spinning.

noname2200 said:
sales2099 said:
bananaking21 said:
and the point of this thread is???

Party?

What the hell is that?

Congrats Vita.

Kenology said:

What the hell is that?

It's from an animated movie called Despicable Me.