By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - More new Final Fantasy Pics!!! Famitsu

Why are you such a hater, twesterm? You go around acting like the PS3 raped your daughter, or like it said your mom sucked dick right in front of your face.

Around the Network

Cant wait.........

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

totalwar23 said:
don't know why but the girl at the bottom of the post reminds me of Aeris.
But as the pics start rolling out, I see more that this game isn't geared towards my liking :(

I've never not liked a Final Fantasy game, but there is a first time for everything, I suppose. We'll see.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Final Fantasy XIII Development and Demo

Comments
(5) Chas has translated some text from Famitsu and Dengeki Magazines.

FF13: An excerpt from an article in this week's magazine: 'Thoughts determined, times have matured."

- Nomura: "2008 will be the year. There will be tons of news bits, info on characters and summons, and an unexpected connection between the keywords Cocoon and Farushi.
- We're aiming for a demo to give players a hands on on the battle system.
- FF13's theme: determination.
- Farushi: Their existence surpasses humans.
- Rushi: Those chosen by Farushi to carry out a mission. The pigtail girl is a Rushi. Farushi is not the Crystal.
- Mr. 33cm is also a Rushi.
- This time summons are in digital form.
- A new monster that looks like a cross between a turtle and elephant.
- The red thing on Carbuncle's head is a ruby.
- Hint on release date: "I wonder when we'll be able to sleep..."

http://www.ff-xiii.net/index.php?page=article&article=223

HUM, lookng at the scan ;

the boys just look  ... too young/weak !
the girls are all ok (good point)

Time to Work !

Can't people scan properly?

Around the Network

I agree with twesterm here, folks. Definitely prerendered images (except the first one). See the small lower left one, no way it can be in-game.

grandmaster192 said:
Why are you such a hater, twesterm? You go around acting like the PS3 raped your daughter, or like it said your mom sucked dick right in front of your face.

Lol. Finally someone put it straight.

twesterm said:
Wow, those sure are awesome prerendered scenes, so far this game is shaping up to be an awesome looking movie. As for the game, maybe people should actually wait until they really know anything to confirm the game as awesome.

So far all we can figure from what has been said is that we have generic characters and a generic story.

Blah...that's dumb...I don't care if the scenes are prerendered scenes....I don't care if it's all CG.  It's Final Fantasy.  I KNOW it will be a damned good game for one reason...there has been over a dozen before it and I've never played one that I didn't like (sure I've liked certain ones more--but overall, I've liked them all).  It's a proven IP, and the franchise that made me a gamer.  Final Fantasy runs in my blood and has never disappointed me--I'm a true diehard.   Airships, Chocobo's, & cliche stories, belts, & zippers & summons, firaga, blizzaga, & curaga--I love it all.

Tradition dictates respect, unlike so many other unproven, overhyped titles coming out this year (Too Human (new IP), Lost Odyssey (new IP), Halo Wars (new IP), Alan Wake (new IP), & Little Big Planet (new IP))...I'd rather hype a proven game and franchise with amazing consistency, than a new IP which is all that seems to get hyped recently. 

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Damnit, I want another FF so bad... I'll bet almost anything that it won't arrive this year.

If it hits in 08, it won't be before Oct or Nov for sure.