By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely default petition

I Really want it to come to Europe and US , there are alot of great games out in japan only :S
1. Project X Zone ( little chance for it to come Tekken series creator is tryint to localize it)
2.Professor layton vs Ace Attorney ( i think it will come cuz well all Ace attorney and layton games r out in all regions)
3. Dragon Quest Terray's Wonderland ( i think there isnt really a chance and it has been out for a long time)
4. E.X Troopers ( well maybe i think if capcom is kind enough :( )

IMSM

Around the Network

I Really want it to come to Europe and US , there are alot of great games out in japan only :S
1. Project X Zone ( little chance for it to come Tekken series creator is tryint to localize it)
2.Professor layton vs Ace Attorney ( i think it will come cuz well all Ace attorney and layton games r out in all regions)
3. Dragon Quest Terray's Wonderland ( i think there isnt really a chance and it has been out for a long time)
4. E.X Troopers ( well maybe i think if capcom is kind enough :( )

IMSM

i think its going to sell way more than a 100k and its going to retail for 40$ so anyway they wont lose anything.

IMSM

Square-Enix registered domains back in December for a game called "All the Bravest".

That is probably your "Bravely Default".

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!