By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GameStop goes casual in 2008

It's still a good thing they're reacting to the success of the Wii though.

Around the Network

Its a bad thing, they will start selling more kid stuff, come on stay how you are now they are perfect the way they are.

Besides most of them are full of 360 whores.

mM
leo-j said:

Its a bad thing, they will start selling more kid stuff, come on stay how you are now they are perfect the way they are.

Besides most of them are full of 360 whores.

Just wow.

@ leo-j

[Sorry DKII but there is nothing else to say to comments like this]

@leo-j

What are you trying to say exactly? They are perfect because they are 360 bias?

On topic:

I dont like this at all.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

@Leo-j

I work at gamestop and have for the past year. Of everyone i have ever met who worked for gamestop and only one person had a 360 bias.. most people are pretty level headed and see the strengths of all platforms

That's lame. You can hardly fine nich, hardcore games the way it is. The Last thing I want to see is shitty games like Wii Sports all over the place.

I really don't want to do this. My GS always had obscure hardcore games for me and my tastes......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I really don't want to do this. My GS always had obscure hardcore games for me and my tastes......

You're lucky. I have to go to Ebay just to get games like Tales of Gamescube. I go there looking for King of Fighters 02/03 they don't have it. Marvle vs Capcom? Don't have it. 

well.. this is bad.. Wal*Mart FTW!!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453