By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where do you buy your games?

From the vgchartz amazon store, of course.

Currently waiting for Okami to arrive on June 6th.

Do I get a cookie now?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I go where it is the least expensive. Sometimes that's Best Buy, Circuit City, Target or Gamespot, but most often Amazon or an Amazon private seller (since I tend not to buy things right when they come out).  99% I order online.

The cheapest place I can find the game.

Justice is always Right... Oh wait... that was Wright...

i get my stuff from either target or circuit city. next to that would probably be wal-mart.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

EB and Wal-Mart,although i ogt my Wii from Zellers

Around the Network

Walmart because it is the only place in my city where you can actually buy a game. My city is kind of small.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

I import most of my games. It is either playasia.com (Hong Kong) or dvdboxoffice.com (Canada). Being in a PAL region, the prices for games are ridiculous. The DS and PSP aren't a problem, but I run a Freeloader for the Wii.

COMING SOON!

My dad got the NES at a place I don't recall.
My SNES was bought at a small little shack at the mall which I believe later become Babbages and now Gamestop.
I can't recall where I got the Sega Genesis but it was probably Toys R Us. That's where I got the Turbografx-16.
I got the Nintendo 64 and Playstation at Target.
I bought Gamecube and Xbox at Target.
I got Wii at Toys R Us.
I got the Nintendo DS at Target.
Most games I buy at either Fry's Gamestop, or Target depending on deals.

April 9, 1942 - We're the Battling Bastards of Bataan, no mamas, no papas, no Uncle Sam!

gamestop, McKays, best buy (rarely), and target or wal-mart.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Gamestop and Walmart.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||