By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 51 - Halo

Linkzmax said:
spurge is questioning my alignment, must be town.

I agree with spurge being town.

@mario, 3-4 scum, I think SK, low, other third party, might be... some aspect of what I know might point towards it, I am pro-town, fine so far.

Might consider answering these questions yourself?

Around the Network

Do you disagree?

zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
Do you disagree?

I never said i disagree but i sure wouldnt be so fast as to peg someone as town. But now that we are on the subject what confirms him as town for you?

Why arent you taking a stance? If you don't want to peg someone as town so fast then surely you disagree.

I already said why i think he's town. He's already questioning my alignment.

Zero is clearly drunk

I don't think Linkz is mafia, I have an idea of what he's doing.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Vote: radishhead

zero is still town for now. radish feels weird. there's something about the whole "oh, well, I don't think there's a lie detector, so I guess I'll say that I'm town." thing that feels pretty off. Linkz's "I'm mafia" response seemed more sarcastic than alignment-revealing; a lie detector would still pick up on the lie if he were town while it wouldn't if he weren't, so it's not like he didn't cooperate. he just did it in a snarky way.

Around the Network

Hey guys. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Sorry for the wait.

spurgeonryan said:
Watch out for the Northern Irish when you go out. I want no excuses as to why you are lurking starting tomorrow.

Is it just me or does Hatmoza only play well when he has some sort of amazing role?

I find Hatmoza plays best when he's not in the game, personally. (Just kidding hatz, luv ya)

*Compliments (votes) from Nacho and Prof*

Aww, thanks guys. :) RVS is over so I can't return the favor.

supermario128 said:
I feel Linkz, Nacho, and Radhish are town at this point. 

Questions for everyone...

1) How much mafia do you think we have?

2) Do you think we might have a SK?

3) Are you pro town? 

4) How are you doing today?

1) We're 13 players, so a 9v4 or 10v3. There could also be two mafia teams of 9v2v2, it's just my opinion.

2) It all depends. If it's 10v3, possibly it would make it 9v1v3 I think since the SK can hit both sides (unless they're on a venge quest) then it's balanced. I can't see an SK in a two mafia-team scenario.

3) I am town.

4) I'm good. I've been making a video game while I was banned, I'm hoping some of you will be able to play it someday. Hope your cheeks have shrunk and you're feeling better.

As for my reads, there's so little but I found the Stefl buddying to Linkz a little awkward. No reason given just "I agree". Please don't eat my head off. The post in question is here:

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
spurge is questioning my alignment, must be town.

I agree with spurge being town.

@mario, 3-4 scum, I think SK, low, other third party, might be... some aspect of what I know might point towards it, I am pro-town, fine so far.

Might consider answering these questions yourself?

On the flipside, I agree that Mario you should answer the questions. It's fun to scumhunt and all and show good will, but it's kind of disingenuous not to answer them yourself. What do you think the scumteams are and do you think there is an SK?

Prof has developed a habit to lurk day 1 (maybe a survival mechanism) so I won't get on his case just yet for posting little.

My town vibes so far are

ABC. I hope I'm not biased by meta here, but his rough attitude gives me a town vibe. He was a bulldog with Linkz last game, despite being wrong he was town. I can see the same ABC:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4991903 I know it's just playful posting but I like the roughness.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4992290 Thinking carefully about the game and looking behind the facade.

Everyone else is mostly null with minor scumreads (see post).

The amount of nothing happening is bitter...

Vote: time limit

If we are going to do nothing, we might as well do nothing with a timelimit.

I would like to get the other questions mario asked also answered by radish. (he only answered to the allignment-question)
I would like nachomamma to explain his thoughts on zero.
I would like mario to explain his FoSs/vote too.
I would like someone to shoot into ABCs face. (for the lie detector reference - I have become a worse player since then, so pick something more interesting you can ride on)
Finally I would like zero to make sense... welp... maybe I might just vote for him again...

Oh, silly me, I kept my vote on zero anyway... lol

Might as well answer Mario's questions as well;

I think it likely that DT has put 4 anti-town in this game. How these people are teamed I can't really say until we've had at least one Night so I'm not going to comment on the likelihood of an SK.

I am town.

I've been good thanks, just trying to balance getting through games and doing revision atm...the games seem to be winning :P

yeah, sure

Vote: Timelimit

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~