By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Demo (Konami killed Metal Gear)

nope.

i think you (OP) killed your reputation with this stupid thread(title)...

Around the Network

Well it's a spinoff....its meant to expand the Metal Gear audience not to cater to one that's already there.

VGKing said:
Well it's a spinoff....its meant to expand the Metal Gear audience not to cater to one that's already there.

I have no certain if this game can expand Metal Gear audience... from what I see the reviews and sales will crush it... maybe 2 million sales for a franchise that sells over 5 million.

Debra said:
nope.

i think you (OP) killed your reputation with this stupid thread(title)...

The thread title is funny and kind of a joke but this game not deserves to be called Metal Gear for sure.

That demo actually wants to make me buy the game (I wasn't before). Is the demo out on the networks yet? I'd rather not buy Zone of Enders yet.

Around the Network

In all honesty, this may be the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I've already been "iffy" regarding this title. I may just wait for Ground Zeroes.

And it's not "Metal Gear Solid" at least. It's "Metal Gear Rising" 

Even if the games proves to be bad(I haven't played it yet), It won't kill the franchise, but will have bomba sales. That's for sure.

For me, the game to judge MGS franchise is ground zeroes.

Did people bitch about Metal Gear AC!D? Serious question.

4 ≈ One

It looks more fun than the "stop every two seconds to ensure your suit has the best camouflage" game though.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Dgc1808 said:
Did people bitch about Metal Gear AC!D? Serious question.

Yes... a lot... even the reviwers.

At the least Peace Walker the people loved at the point to say it is one of the best Metal Gear ever created.