By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance - A KHlover review

Tagged games:

How would you rate this review?

Excellent 5 35.71%

Good 5 35.71%

Average 3 21.43%

Bad 1 7.14%

Horrible 0 0%

Total:14

Wall-o-text. Needs more pics

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Wall-o-text. Needs more pics

I'll try to find some fitting ones. Would be so much easier if you could capture screenshots with the 3DS^^

Nice review didn't kno this one had multi-. I wanting to get this one next year maybe but i only played KH (original) and The one for DS! The one thing that always been badass IMO is the combat! Thats enough for me!

wohoo! nice review man hehe, the only bad thing about this game is the story , i mean if you want to understand it you need to play alot of games between alo of consoles , but fir the game itself ,it's good enough

shiackz said:
wohoo! nice review man hehe, the only bad thing about this game is the story , i mean if you want to understand it you need to play alot of games between alo of consoles , but fir the game itself ,it's good enough

And even if you played the other games before the World that never was is a complete mindfuck.

Around the Network

I still have to play it, but honestly I haven't been impressed with a handheld KH yet. Birth by Sleep was decent, but requiring the player to run around on 3 playthroughs that were fairly similar annoyed me.

Wagram said:
I still have to play it, but honestly I haven't been impressed with a handheld KH yet. Birth by Sleep was decent, but requiring the player to run around on 3 playthroughs that were fairly similar annoyed me.

I agree. KH3D IMO manages the stories better though, by playing both stories at the same time it certainly feels better than BBS.

The game needed more Disney bosses and better enemy design, didn't like the dream eaters as partners or enemies. Drop system is stupid and the lack of  command fusion was a shame [8.6]

:P

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

PhantomLink said:

The game needed more Disney bosses and better enemy design, didn't like the dream eaters as partners or enemies. Drop system is stupid and the lack of  command fusion was a shame [8.6]

:P

I agree with you on the command fusion, it was so fun in BBS to create some uber commands after the first world if you knew what you did^^