By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Question for the moderators

dahuman said:

lilbro is not even here anymore lol, the only thing I see other Nintendo fans do is like trolling, light trolling, or stealth trolling, it's never like "I'LL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY BECAUSE MY SALEZ IS SUPERIOR!" type of shit. PC is like a loving family, we just go out like 300 and rape everybody in discussions, it's pretty sweet.

*wipes tears out of eyes*

That was a totally awesome post.

Around the Network

The thing that blew my mind about Selnor's thread was how quickly it devolved into a PS3 vs. 360 graphic battle. Despite the fact that the game in question (Crysis3) is a damn multiplat and would most likely run and look the same on PS360 and despite the fact that just about everyone looking at the screen shots, came to the conclusion it was running on PC

pezus said:
naimisharanya said:
Euphoria14 said:
So, many of those who go into a thread with no intent but to trash talk Turkish, bring up stuff from outside the forum to make him look at bad as possible and tell others things like "He knows what he is" and ignore the point of his thread entirely go and then cry foul because someone picked on Selnor?

Priceless.

I'd be very happy if you could supply a link or two.

IN FACT, can someone PLZ give a link to THE thread this is all about. Personally I'm finding this all very entertaining - and that's the point isn't it?

Selnor thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151798&page=1

There were special threads made for belittling turkish, but I can't be bothered to look them up right now. Maybe Euphoria has them.

My sincerest gratitudeto you sir.

I would just like to protest against the lack of hotness in your avatar. I believe this has changed recently.

Such a genius question.  The world may never know.

pezus said:
naimisharanya said:
Euphoria14 said:
So, many of those who go into a thread with no intent but to trash talk Turkish, bring up stuff from outside the forum to make him look at bad as possible and tell others things like "He knows what he is" and ignore the point of his thread entirely go and then cry foul because someone picked on Selnor?

Priceless.

IN FACT, can someone PLZ give a link to THE thread this is all about. Personally I'm finding this all very entertaining - and that's the point isn't it?

There were special threads made for belittling turkish, but I can't be bothered to look them up right now. Maybe Euphoria has them.

Selnor was the bad guy in this thread?

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:
pezus said:
naimisharanya said:
Euphoria14 said:

Priceless.

No. He was the "I got Billy's dick so far up my ass I can't even use my brain no more" guy. In that thread.

After the brutal attack on Selnor - which was totally unprovoked and unnecessary btw - he really lost all sense of reality and was embarressed mightily be several persons due to his own stupidity. Then, as all of us have done, he couldn't face up to his limitations and the thing snowballed. In the end he had to through a tantrum for his own ego's sake. 

So that - you know - he can tell his wife that he was right and "those guys on VGChartz are so childish and stupid".

Poor asshole.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
naimisharanya said:
Proclus said:
Because except for 2-3 mods, the mod team here has increased it's incompetence and lopsidedness a hundred-fold in the past few weeks.

This forum is no longer fun, discussions and even friendly jokes are impossible and ruined due to select posters and mods.

Don't blame Selnor, except for the charts and the XBL and F1 threads I won't be bothering to visit anymore either, not worth it.

You just joined a few months ago. Hardly dramatic.

nop he is from the oldschool, he had a nick named millenium , then got banned because he derailed a turkish thread ( funny stuff )and asked a permaban after just like selnor .

now he is proclus , new account ;)

funny right?

I'm telling you this sight is just getting better and better.

naimisharanya said:
Jazz2K said:
pezus said:
naimisharanya said:
Euphoria14 said:

Priceless.

No. He was the "I got Billy's dick so far up my ass I can't even use my brain no more" guy. In that thread.

After the brutal attack on Selnor - which was totally unprovoked and unnecessary btw - he really lost all sense of reality and was embarressed mightily be several persons due to his own stupidity. Then, as all of us have done, he couldn't face up to his limitations and the thing snowballed. In the end he had to through a tantrum for his own ego's sake. 

So that - you know - he can tell his wife that he was right and "those guys on VGChartz are so childish and stupid".

Poor asshole.

LMAO

naimisharanya said:
Jazz2K said:

Poor asshole.

Wow did you read what you just wrote? You aren't the one that blatantly insulted him in the other thread but still you do the same right here... if he had to endure people bad mouthing him like that and get ban for calling people SDF I wouldn't want to stay either especially if people don't get banned for these kind of words... 

naimisharanya said:
Jazz2K said:
pezus said:
naimisharanya said:
Euphoria14 said:

Priceless.

Poor asshole.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

So this only gets a warning, but saying SDF is an auto ban? I can't understand the forum rules anymore. My advice is that, taking into consideration all the shit that is happening this last weeks, moderation team should enforce stricter and less interpretable rules. I think the problem with moderation lies in the inconsistency, something banworthy for some mods is acceptable for others, or it seems.