By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Question for the moderators

pezus said:
bonkers555 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Interesting that selnor's departure has brought some people out (people who don't claim to be a fan of the PlayStation) saying that they will either leave or want to leave. Either Sony fans really DO dominate here or people need thicker skin.

@ the bolded. Where have you been? This is the case for the last 3 years on this site. I recommended to change the site name to PSChartz so new Nintendo and Xbox fans know what they are getting into here.

It's common knowledge that the Nintendo fanbase here is just as large, if not larger. The only one that is noticably smaller than the others is the MS fanbase (out of the big three).

Yeah you see, the Nintendo people are generally not very aggressive though, they are mostly just happy from what I've noticed, seems like a hard thing to do for others for some reason. I see people go in and bash stuff about Nintendo sometimes but they generally just come out with shit stuck on their faces since most Nintendo people have become really good at stealth trolling over the years. Well then there are also PC people who put shit into people's faces on a regular bases, I'm not gonna name any names though.

Around the Network
Proclus said:
Because except for 2-3 mods, the mod team here has increased it's incompetence and lopsidedness a hundred-fold in the past few weeks.

This forum is no longer fun, discussions and even friendly jokes are impossible and ruined due to select posters and mods.

Don't blame Selnor, except for the charts and the XBL and F1 threads I won't be bothering to visit anymore either, not worth it.

You just joined a few months ago. Hardly dramatic.

Asking for a permaban is such a self-centered melodramatic thing to do. If you don't wanna be here just stop visiting the site, I left the site for months countless of times but asking for a permaban? It's ridicilous.

naimisharanya said:
Proclus said:
Because except for 2-3 mods, the mod team here has increased it's incompetence and lopsidedness a hundred-fold in the past few weeks.

This forum is no longer fun, discussions and even friendly jokes are impossible and ruined due to select posters and mods.

Don't blame Selnor, except for the charts and the XBL and F1 threads I won't be bothering to visit anymore either, not worth it.

You just joined a few months ago. Hardly dramatic.

I think he's one of the people that actually got perma banned in the past lol...........

Chrizum said:
Asking for a permaban is such a self-centered melodramatic thing to do. If you don't wanna be here just stop visiting the site, I left the site for months countless of times but asking for a permaban? It's ridicilous.

lol I usually just time my long leave projects then troll the shit out of XBL users since I won't use the site for awhile anyways. I can recall 2 unjustified bans on me but I deserved all the rest since I knew what was going to happen haha.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:

There's some gold in this thread. Pure gold.

Entertaining performances.

I TOTALLY AGREE.

Quite a few alt accounts snoopint around I see.

*OH the irony*

pezus said:
dahuman said:
pezus said:
bonkers555 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Interesting that selnor's departure has brought some people out (people who don't claim to be a fan of the PlayStation) saying that they will either leave or want to leave. Either Sony fans really DO dominate here or people need thicker skin.

@ the bolded. Where have you been? This is the case for the last 3 years on this site. I recommended to change the site name to PSChartz so new Nintendo and Xbox fans know what they are getting into here.

It's common knowledge that the Nintendo fanbase here is just as large, if not larger. The only one that is noticably smaller than the others is the MS fanbase (out of the big three).

Yeah you see, the Nintendo people are generally not very aggressive though, they are mostly just happy from what I've noticed, seems like a hard thing to do for others for some reason. I see people go in and bash stuff about Nintendo sometimes but they generally just come out with shit stuck on their faces since most Nintendo people have become really good at stealth trolling over the years. Well then there are also PC people who put shit into people's faces on a regular bases, I'm not gonna name any names though.

Generally most people aren't that agressive, but there have been a LOT of agressive Nintendo fans. Just look at some of the bans in this thread already, lilbro and the like. I guess it's a matter of perspective. You're not going to notice much aggressiveness from Nintendo fans if you're never at the receiving end. 

PC people are so few on here that nobody notices lol.

lilbro is not even here anymore lol, the only thing I see other Nintendo fans do is like trolling, light trolling, or stealth trolling, it's never like "I'LL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY BECAUSE MY SALEZ IS SUPERIOR!" type of shit. PC is like a loving family, we just go out like 300 and rape everybody in discussions, it's pretty sweet.

Euphoria14 said:
So, many of those who go into a thread with no intent but to trash talk Turkish, bring up stuff from outside the forum to make him look at bad as possible and tell others things like "He knows what he is" and ignore the point of his thread entirely go and then cry foul because someone picked on Selnor?

Priceless.

I'd be very happy if you could supply a link or two.

IN FACT, can someone PLZ give a link to THE thread this is all about. Personally I'm finding this all very entertaining - and that's the point isn't it?

BasilZero said:
Is there a Nintendo defense force ;o. I would like to join all 3 if I can get some benefits. If not all hail the PC master race *-*

well, there kinda is, not that many though, I've seen people trying to argue tech and I just kinda shake my head since console gaming was never about specs for me but how much fun I can have, whereas PC gaming is like, "max me up bitches, I need to cap some fuckers with mah gunz at l33t graphix!"

pezus said:
dahuman said:
pezus said:

Generally most people aren't that agressive, but there have been a LOT of agressive Nintendo fans. Just look at some of the bans in this thread already, lilbro and the like. I guess it's a matter of perspective. You're not going to notice much aggressiveness from Nintendo fans if you're never at the receiving end. 

PC people are so few on here that nobody notices lol.

lilbro is not even here anymore lol, the only thing I see other Nintendo fans do is like trolling, light trolling, or stealth trolling, it's never like "I'LL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY BECAUSE MY SALEZ IS SUPERIOR!" type of shit.

lilbro left, indeed. I just mentioned him because he's the most extreme recent example. Go into a PS2 vs. DS sales thread and look at the agressiveness there then

@bold: That's something I never see o.O

oh man you wouldn't believe the lol I have when I see threads like "xxxxx, best graphix eva!" as the title over the years from both the MS and Sony sections, and mostly from the same people who are obviously trying to pick a fight lol. The whole PS2 vs DS thing is really just incomplete data, I was there reading awhile then came to the conclusion that without hard numbers, I can't even comment on it and just left lol.