By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Assassin's Creed PC specs revealed

And they aren't pretty...

Copy/pasted in case the other site goes down: 

In order to play this game properly, your PC MUST meet or exceed these minimum requirements:

Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista (only)

Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)

RAM: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)

Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (512 MB video card recommended) (see supported list)*

Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)

DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0 libraries (included on disc)

DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive

Hard Drive Space: 12 GB

Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)

*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI RADEON X1300-1950 / HD 2000 / 3000 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6600-6800 / 7 / 8 / 9 series

Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.

NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives.

in b4 game sells like shit and Ubi blames pirates... 

Around the Network

WTF? Ubisoft is shafting PC users.

Oh bother...

jeez, those are like crysis specs O___O

:O im glad it is on consoles because my pc won't run this

Around the Network

that is terribly optimized if that's the case.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Ubisoft PC ports are always crap. Rainbow Six Vegas looks amazing, but you need a pretty high-end computer to simply meet the requirements, let along get it to look good.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Being vista only will increase the minimum requirements of the game by quite a large ammount ...

BenKenobi88 said:
Ubisoft PC ports are always crap. Rainbow Six Vegas looks amazing, but you need a pretty high-end computer to simply meet the requirements, let along get it to look good.

Really? I was running RSV with an 8600GT at 1280 * 1024 with everything set to high and the game ran just fine. My 8400GS though, crashed and burned.

HappySqurriel said:
Being vista only will increase the minimum requirements of the game by quite a large ammount ...

its XP ior Vista only. That kills of all 2000 users.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453