By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

But it's not selling as fast as the Wii! But it's not selling well in Europe! It can't sell more than 40 mil lifetime!!!

Around the Network

I'd like to be doomed as Nintendo is...

AstroMaSSi rules

Too early to say anything. Its getting outsold by 2 previous gen consoles (to the best of my knowledge, only 1 console ever outsold a next-gen console). It certainly isn't the sell-out ninty was expecting. But I think judgement should be deferred for 6 months, after which we will have a clear picture.

Dragon246 said:
Too early to say anything. Its getting outsold by 2 previous gen consoles (to the best of my knowledge, only 1 console ever outsold a next-gen console). It certainly isn't the sell-out ninty was expecting. But I think judgement should be deferred for 6 months, after which we will have a clear picture.

What? lol, it's very common for brand-new consoles to sell less than established consoles at the end of their cycles.

NintenDoes what the others Don't!

Around the Network

Wish I had some games to play on it, I got almost all the stars in Mario and ZombieU was only interesting for about a week, been playing my 360 and PS3 while my WiiU collects dust.

And by games I mean Nintendo exclusives, I couldn't care less about mediocre ports that have yet to show the consoles potential, I want my Wonderful 101 and Pikmin!

Anyways, back to Okami and Zone of the Enders

Pjams said:
Wish I had some games to play on it, I got almost all the stars in Mario and ZombieU was only interesting for about a week, been playing my 360 and PS3 while my WiiU collects dust.

And by games I mean Nintendo exclusives, I couldn't care less about mediocre ports that have yet to show the consoles potential, I want my Wonderful 101 and Pikmin!

Anyways, back to Okami and Zone of the Enders

I can't tell you how excted I am to play those two games...

Game and Wario looks neat too, but Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 both have me really pumped...

Have a nice day...

Nintendoomed? ):

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

miz1q2w3e said:

Nintendo is not domed.

Well, the Wii certainly wasn't domed at all, but when I look at the Wii U, it seems slightly more domed to me.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Is that supposed to be an incredible achievement? The PS3/360 launches weren't exactly record-breaking.