By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I killed SuperChunk! - But he attacked me first.

This game is good shit

Around the Network

^^
Haven't played it that much yet. I find myself playing NintendoLand much more often (I only have these two games). In ZombiU I'm only on my way to the Buckingham Palace.
I do like all the features of the game though, including this integration with MiiVerse and your friends. Really shows what the WiiU is all about.

Definitely the best game available for the Wii U so far, it's my personal Game Of The Year.

You should all try playing with aim-assist turned off and the crosshairs turned off, it increases the difficulty and tension by a mile lol. I've gone through 36 survivors so far and am on my way to get some petrol for the gennie.

Capcom really need to play this and take notes on how to create a proper survival horror game rather than the crappy action horror games that the Resident Evil franchise has become.

Honestly, when I first saw the Wii U lineup I had a bit of a mixed reaction towards it. Some pretty solid ports of Darksiders 2 and Mass Effect 3 would have me interested, but the lack of that system seller 1st party title was just not there. I understand there was a 2D mario game but I believe 2D mario is a bit behind the curve for a now HD next gen console such as the Wii U. I'm still waiting for Super Mario Universe or whatever Nintendo decides to call it.

With that said, Zombie U looks awesome. Yeah it sounds it's not perfect, but for a launch title? Takes advantage of the systems new features perfectly and just looks like a new, fun experience.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Great game which everyone needs to try!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
snowdog said:
Definitely the best game available for the Wii U so far, it's my personal Game Of The Year.

You should all try playing with aim-assist turned off and the crosshairs turned off, it increases the difficulty and tension by a mile lol. I've gone through 36 survivors so far and am on my way to get some petrol for the gennie.

Capcom really need to play this and take notes on how to create a proper survival horror game rather than the crappy action horror games that the Resident Evil franchise has become.

Totally agree, espscially on the Capcom bit. I still got RE 6 on the shelf to be finished (played about 3 hours), and I'm not sure when I will get to it again, simply because I'm having so much true survival horror fun with Zombie U.

As for aim assit and stuff turned off, you must be crazy, I already be shitting my pants every time I play the game.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

It doesn't matter who killed whom first. All that matters is that Superchunk is finally dead and we are finally free! Let's work on getting our story together and figuring out where to hide his body.

*edit* Wait. This is about a goddam video game!? I...err...I knew that.

You killed Cartman?

You bastard!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

ps3-sales! said:
Honestly, when I first saw the Wii U lineup I had a bit of a mixed reaction towards it. Some pretty solid ports of Darksiders 2 and Mass Effect 3 would have me interested, but the lack of that system seller 1st party title was just not there. I understand there was a 2D mario game but I believe 2D mario is a bit behind the curve for a now HD next gen console such as the Wii U. I'm still waiting for Super Mario Universe or whatever Nintendo decides to call it.

With that said, Zombie U looks awesome. Yeah it sounds it's not perfect, but for a launch title? Takes advantage of the systems new features perfectly and just looks like a new, fun experience.

The game is awsome. While I don't think Zombie U over achieves in any particular department (maybe except horror) it does many things well for a new franchise on a new console - an that is saying a lot. I can't wait to see what they do with ZU2!

d21lewis said:
It doesn't matter who killed whom first. All that matters is that Superchunk is finally dead and we are finally free! Let's work on getting our story together and figuring out where to hide his body.

*edit* Wait. This is about a goddam video game!? I...err...I knew that.

lol, we'll all pretend we didn't read that, and hope that Superchunk shows up, sometime.