By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can NSMB2 Hit 5Mil by Years End?

Will NSMB2 hit 5Mil units hy this year?

Of course 26 41.94%

Barely Over 12 19.35%

Very Very Close, But No 16 25.81%

Not a Chance! 8 12.90%

Total:62

Just like my other thread im asking if another 3DS can hit a certain mark! In this case 5Mil! It passed 4Mil last week, and this week sold over 385k making it 4.40Mil sold!!!
With two weeks left does it have a chance to sell 560k?

Discuss

Around the Network

To me maybe after 1week in 2013 seems too close to be true IMO Years end maybe 4.95mil!!!

Yeah, I think it'll end up like 4.9m this year, but you'll be able add another millionseller at the beginning of next year ;)

But this is of course disregarding digital sales!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Yeah, I think it'll end up like 4.9m this year, but you'll be able add another millionseller at the beginning of next year ;)

But this is of course disregarding digital sales!!

I want it to be over also but beginning of next year definitely, either 1st or 2nd week

Even though global isn't up USA sold 195k alone can it still make it?

Around the Network

I already said in the game database wall chart for this game that i think it will do it. Its has to do another 600k and its going to be doing over 400k this week alone, so i think it will almost certainly be at 5m mark, closing the gap on mario kart 7 with each passing week.

Well , it didnt :S

IMSM

Yes.

Switch!!!

ibrahimman0 said:
Well , it didnt :S

Well, we won't know the numbers until they come in right?

As of now we only have data through December 15 as you can see on the front page.

2012 has ended, but the data for the last 2 weeks isn't in yet.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

It might come close to it, I don't think it'll go over 5 million though. NSMB2's sales are disappointing.