By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario is half a billion!!

selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

You're the one who brought up Sony.  Let's stick to Mario.

Are you for real?

I made an interesting stat. And amazing point. 

Thats all I need to say.

I did stick to Mario.

Hey, so did I !

No you started comparing an average selling console from Microsoft to the behemoth PS brand. Wheres Mario there?

My comparison showed how big Mario really is. A game franchise selling more than the biggest selling Console brand in history. Thats how big Mario is.

No you compared Mario to LT PS sales...so i compared MS LT sales to PS. It was just an interesting stat.

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

Are you for real?

Thats all I need to say.

I did stick to Mario.

Hey, so did I !

No you started comparing an average selling console from Microsoft to the behemoth PS brand. Wheres Mario there?

My comparison showed how big Mario really is. A game franchise selling more than the biggest selling Console brand in history. Thats how big Mario is.

No you compared Mario to LT PS sales...so i compared MS LT sales to PS. It was just an interesting stat.

Um hello. PS LT sales IS the PS BRAND. 

My stat was relevant to the thread and its topic showing just how amazing an achievement Mario has accomplised. 

Yours was irrelevant to the thread and to be onest I have no idea why you would mention it here. 

Create a thread where your stat would make sense.

selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

Are you for real?

Thats all I need to say.

I did stick to Mario.

Hey, so did I !

My stat was relevant to the thread and its topic showing just how amazing an achievement Mario has accomplised. 

No it wasn't...PlayStation has nothing to do with OP. And if you really wanted to show just how amazing an achievement Mario has accomplised, you should have compared it to Xbox LTD sales...it would make Mario achievement appear even bigger in comparison !

Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

Are you for real?

Thats all I need to say.

I did stick to Mario.

Hey, so did I !

No it wasn't...PlayStation has nothing to do with OP. And if you really wanted to show just how amazing an achievement Mario has accomplised, you should have compared it to Xbox LTD sales...it would make Mario achievement appear even bigger in comparison !

Wats your agenda here?

Comparing to Xbox LT sales is pointless. Xbox brand is nowhere near as large as PS. That would not show anyting. It would sow what I doosh I was that I thought it was a stat worth posting. Everyone and their grandmothers would know Mario franchise outsells Xbox . LOL. 

Not many people if any would have guessed Mario franchise outsells the PS brand as a whole. Thats te point. Tats why its an amzing stat. A stat worth posting. A stat that makes you sit up and realsie just how amazing Mario is as a franchise.

Comparing to Xbox doesnt make you realsie anything, except what agenda is this person on comparing to Xbox LOL.

Edit : I notice your chopping bits of my comments out in quotes. You must have an agenda here. What it is though im unsure of. 

Please lets get this back on topic. Im sorry this guy took this thread so far off topic and that I took his/her bait. ;/

Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
(..)

You know what's even more awesome?

If I haven't forgotten any, I think Mario even beats out on the entire PS and the entire XBox lines combined! Let's see here;

156 (plusminus for PS2) + 102 (the real PS1 numbers) + 71 (PS3) + 75 (PSP) + 3 (PSV) + 73 (360) + 24 (XB) = 504m. Awww almost, Mario's at 502 .

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
(..)

If I haven't forgotten any, I think Mario even beats out on the entire PS and the entire XBox lines combined! Let's see here;

156 (plusminus for PS2) + 102 (the real PS1 numbers) + 71 + 75 + 3 + 73 + 24 = 504m. Awww almost .

Tat would have been Absolutely astonishing. Hey it still may do in the future. ;)

selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

Are you for real?

Thats all I need to say.

I did stick to Mario.

Hey, so did I !

Wats your agenda here?

Comparing to Xbox LT sales is pointless. Xbox brand is nowhere near as large as PS. That would not show anyting. It would sow what I doosh I was that I thought it was a stat worth posting. Everyone and their grandmothers would know Mario franchise outsells Xbox . LOL. 

Not many people if any would have guessed Mario franchise outsells the PS brand as a whole. Thats te point. Tats why its an amzing stat. A stat worth posting. A stat that makes you sit up and realsie just how amazing Mario is as a franchise.

Comparing to Xbox doesnt make you realsie anything, except what agenda is this person on comparing to Xbox LOL.

Edit : I notice your chopping bits of my comments out in quotes. You must have an agenda here. What it is though im unsure of. 

Please lets get this back on topic. Im sorry this guy took this thread so far off topic and that I took his/her bait. ;/

Why not?  Im 100% certain no one even thought of comparing Mario to consoles sold (since it's stupid) until you brought it up. So why not include xbox as well...or both combined like the other guy did?
I

S.Peelman said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
(..)

156 (plusminus for PS2) + 102 (the real PS1 numbers) + 71 (PS3) + 75 (PSP) + 3 (PSV) + 73 (360) + 24 (XB) = 504m. Awww almost, Mario's at 502 .

According to Wikipedia, Mario franchise has sold 450.22 million copies, so it doesn't really come close to outselling them combined... even with 200 games in 25 years across 12 systems on userbase of almost 650M hardware units

Player1x3 said:
S.Peelman said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
(..)

According to Wikipedia, Mario franchise has sold 450.22 million copies, so it doesn't really come close to outselling them combined... even with 200 games in 25 years across 12 systems on userbase of almost 650M hardware units

uh oh. Tell me you didnt quote Wiki on VGC especially about sales..........

Que every forum member with angry faces.

Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Player1x3 said:
selnor said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

Are you for real?

Thats all I need to say.

I did stick to Mario.

Hey, so did I !

Wats your agenda here?

Why not?  Im 100% certain no one even thought of comparing Mario to consoles sold (since it's stupid) until you brought it up. So why not include xbox as well...or both combined like the other guy did?
I

Enough. 

back OT.