By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Achievement unlocked" 100 Million consoles sold 100G

As the Wii and the WiiU surpassed the magical 100 Million mark the "Xbox Brothers" should not be too far off the same goal! After over 10 years Microsoft have an "Achievement unlocked" 100 Million consoles sold 100G- Congratz Boxes!!

Around the Network

Playstation brothers have unlocked the next achievent by surpassing 320 Million consoles!!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

wat

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Euphoria14 said:
Playstation brothers have unlocked the next achievent by surpassing 320 Million consoles!!

you mean over 400million right?

@Euphoria14
No they are nearing 400 Million!

Around the Network

@pezus
24,65 according to vgchartz. Should be about right! Thats why i said "not be too far off"! But they (360) will reach it without a doubt!

Psone 102,5
PS2 ~155 (we should take care with this number i really do not want to start a "worldwar" :) :) :))
PS3 71
PSP 75
PSvita~ 4
Yes around 407

You're counting all 3 play stations, the first post only counted Wii/Wii U and the 2 xbox's.

pezus said:
It's not there yet though, is it? How much did Xbox sell again? 24-25m?

2.33M left, so... middle/end January I guess?

WTF? You already made this thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151823
Only 11 minutes before this one....

Are you related to T-Bone?