By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Left4Dead coming to PS3

IllegalPaladin said:
how does the PS3 not deserve Left4Dead?

I'm guessing because everyone is like "who cares" and "I don't want it."

Instead of "this is going to be awesome!".

To me it's a GOTY candidate. Then again i am a HUGE zombie horror fan. But honestly the "Director AI" system sounds like the wave of the future.

I'm going to have to look into how much i'm going to have to upgrade my PC for this. When my last computer became inoperable i needed to get a computer immeidalty, and the thing only has a Nvidia 6150SE. I'm not even sure if my computer can play 3-D games. (joking but i actually know jack about videocards.) 

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
konnichiwa said:
So Surfer girl is right again..

na this is just common sense. Gabe is becoming less and less of a dick towards consoles.

Yes, Mr.Newell has been known to disrespect the console industry, maybe about time to stop if he takes a look around. If it doesn't affect their work on Half-Life 3 that is, if it does; fuck MS Sony and Nintendo! I want Half-Life!!!!!

I don't understand the hate for the orange box on the PS3, i have beaten HL2 and ep1, and the game seems to run fine, only one slowdown in HL2, and only 3 different locations had frame drops in ep1, not perfect but its ok. Plus i'm on testchamber 18 in portal and have had zero slowdowns so far.

I have yet try ep2 or TF2 but i doubt they will not be any worse, and i doubt TF2 will lag anywhere as much as CoD4.

Griffin said:
I don't understand the hate for the orange box on the PS3, i have beaten HL2 and ep1, and the game seems to run fine, only one slowdown in HL2, and only 3 different locations had frame drops in ep1, not perfect but its ok. Plus i'm on testchamber 18 in portal and have had zero slowdowns so far.

I have yet try ep2 or TF2 but i doubt they will not be any worse, and i doubt TF2 will lag anywhere as much as CoD4.

Playing Orange Box on 360 or PS3 is great! Until you play the PC versions, then you'll see where the hate stems from...

BenKenobi88 said:
I couldn't care less. It'll probably turn out crappy. You really should play this game on PC. If you think, "meh, this is alright," it's because you're playing a crappy port of an awesome PC game. Just like Orange Box.

Well I dont think that we can expect a new HL caliber game , so I wouldent be that excited for the PC version neither ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Left4Dead is in my top 5 for this year.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

It's cool that the game is coming for PS3; everyone needs the opportunity to play this game.

With that said, I'll be buying it on 360 because of the chat functions and the fact that loads of my friends have 360s.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I dont want to be a party breaker , but I would lol so hard if the game would be a critical failure . Remember , not all of their projects where close to perfection ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
I dont want to be a party breaker , but I would lol so hard if the game would be a critical failure . Remember , not all of their projects where close to perfection ...

When was the last time Valve developed a bad game? And why would you ever want a game to fail?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

hunter_alien said:
BenKenobi88 said:
I couldn't care less. It'll probably turn out crappy. You really should play this game on PC. If you think, "meh, this is alright," it's because you're playing a crappy port of an awesome PC game. Just like Orange Box.

Well I dont think that we can expect a new HL caliber game , so I wouldent be that excited for the PC version neither ...

When was the last time there was a HL caliber FPS since HL2? Crysis and maybe  Bioshock, came a bit close, but even those two still weren't of HL caliber.

I'm betting Left 4 Dead will be an addictive experience, since it's being supervised by Valve.