By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How much will NSMBU sell during his lifetime?

Tagged games:

How much will NSMBU sell LT?

6m+ 6 9.09%

8m+ 5 7.58%

10m+ 10 15.15%

12m+ 5 7.58%

14m+ 3 4.55%

16m+ 6 9.09%

18m+ 3 4.55%

20m+ 13 19.70%

22m+ 3 4.55%

24m+ 12 18.18%

Total:66

Congrats on your first thread :)

I voted 20+. Seemed like a nice, even number.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
supermariodance said:

NSMBU passed 1m sold last week for sure.I also want to congrats NSMBU for doing it.

I just want to ask you ,VGC members,your opinion on how much NSMBU will sell during his lifetime.

I will go with 20m but I don't know maybe more or less! 

Now discuss..

PS:Finally my first threat!!

Threat???  O.O

Seriously though, I think it will sell about 20-25 million lifetime. One has to remember that New Super Mario Bros Wii wasn't released until 2008, while this game will exist throughout the console's entire lifetime. So considering that the Wii U is expected to sell below Wii numbers I only expect a minor decline in the end.

Oups. I mean my first THREAD.

miz1q2w3e said:
Congrats on your first thread :)

I voted 20+. Seemed like a nice, even number.

Thank you!

Switch!!!

The game's a he? ;)

The game will sell well as long the Wii U sells well, and will be one of Wii U's best selling titles, I've no doubt. Predicting the sales of the game is basically predicting the sales of the Wii U.

Around the Network

It all depends on how much WiiU will sell... Me personally, I think it'll sell a bare minimum of 40m, and then NSMBU should sell 18m... So that's what I'll vote... for now

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

fedfed said:

Nice exact number XD

LemonSlice said:
The game's a he? ;)

The game will sell well as long the Wii U sells well, and will be one of Wii U's best selling titles, I've no doubt. Predicting the sales of the game is basically predicting the sales of the Wii U.

The game is a he because it's Mario. XD

Barozi said

- There could be a sequel on the same platform

Nah.  Iwata said there will only be one NSMB per platform.

Everything else you said I agree with.

KHlover said:

I'd really like Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft giving out the digital sales of at least their major games, the uncertainity we currently have really bugs me.

I think Nintendo will.  They leaked NSMB2, Brain Training, and Animal Crossing figures.  So I'm thinking they'll include eShop totals in their quarterly reports. 

Or at least I hope!