By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Worst Moves in History (Nintendo)

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that they should have NEVER allowed the abomination that was the Super Mario Bros. film to be made and released. Has to be one of the worst films ever made. Bob Hoskins must have been wasted on drink/drugs/both when he agreed to do it lol.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
The CD-ROM issue of the 1990s is directly why their third party dominance was broken and has not even to this day ever recovered from that decision.

It is Nintendo's biggest mistake by about a country mile. Nothing else even comes close. Virtual Boy was just a weird experiment that they yanked after a few months, it didn't impact the overall company.

Why were they so adamant about not using CD-ROM?...it seemed shortsighted.

snowdog said:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that they should have NEVER allowed the abomination that was the Super Mario Bros. film to be made and released. Has to be one of the worst films ever made. Bob Hoskins must have been wasted on drink/drugs/both when he agreed to do it lol.

↓↓Tbone↓↓
Top 5 movies that suck based on a VG!

5.???
4.???
3.???
2.???
1. Super Mario Bros

That film was awesome wen i was 5!

Calling the damn thing Wii U.

The Japanese marketing team did a great job explaining what Wii U is in its commercial but the NA and EU one...... I can't.

Maybe the Wii U? I guess time will tell.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Ditching CD over cartridges on the N64.

Perhaps Turkish is right! Not cooperating with Sony was a big mistake! The N64 would have had a CD drive and the PS would never exist! Sega would be their only opponent! But i don´t think the Xbox would not have being createt! Microsoft did Windows CE for the Dreamcast wich was one of the parts that leaded to the original Xbox! Of Course Direct X also played a roll!

Terrible mistakes indeed! Keep on with the bad decisions!

Of the ones not mentioned I'll say not buying Rare

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Not growing up with their fan base is the first one that comes to mind. I mean come on we don't stay kids forever. It would be nice to get some adult games.
Not allowing the word taco in a user name
Killing their 3rd party support
Wii
And that damn power glove,