By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSV Should Have What Game Bundled Next Year If Sony Does/doesnt Drop Price?

Best Vita game to be bundled for Pushing Hardware?

Persona 4 14 17.28%

AC liberation 3 3.70%

Uncharted Golden Abyss 8 9.88%

Gravity Rush 6 7.41%

COD Declassified 3 3.70%

LBP 12 14.81%

Playstation AllStars BR 6 7.41%

Other Title Not Mentioned 12 14.81%

None Price it Down 17 20.99%

Total:81

Most likely we'll see a price cut next year, but there could always be complications! What if Sony Bundles a Game with a good memory card in it for $249.99? Or maybe the price drops and we still get a game bundled for 179.99, 199.99, or 219.99.

Question is what would be the smartest move for Sony to push hardware sales (what game)?

REMEMBER THIS ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE YOUR FAVORITE, so pick a game of majority!

Around the Network

LBP or stay with AC:III Liberation bundle idea.

Former something....

Killzone or LBP:Vita

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

tearaway look like the perfect bundle game.
bundled, no mem card, 249$.
no bundle wifi 219$; no bundle 3g 249$
hopefully an "xl" for 279$ with a 3month ps+.

Based on sales so far, I'd say Uncharted, maybe AC3:L if they can rope Ubisoft into it.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

CoD: Declassified just because it has the Call of Duty name. This time next year people will forget how bad the game is so it would be the perfect opportunity for Sony to bundle it.

It has to be a new game. Killzone, Tearaway, The Phantom Pain (please, please Kojima...) or Soul Sacrifice.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

LBP:V with a 4GB card and 1 month of PS+ for $199 would be a good deal, I think. As someone else mentioned, A Killzone bundle would be good for those not interested in LBP.

Pretty sure they have already confirmed a price cut for next year.

Assassins Creed: Liberation seems like the best choice though. Well, or Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Call of Duty would just make people smash their Vita systems in agony.

I am egnoring all the games on that list. The 2 games I want bundled if it happens is KILLZONE MERCENARY and the new franchise TERAWAY.