By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - List your Top 5 religions that are not getting to Heaven or to whatever else their goal is

No good can come from this.

BTW, You misunderstand Catholics.

Around the Network

Here comes a shit storm.

Why is this in the Politics section?

spurgeonryan said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Here comes a shit storm.

Why is that? As long as people give their honest opinions and do not hate on other religions. I am not hating on anyones religions. Just what we believe as Lutherans. Islam believes the same thing about me I am sure.

I mean non religious people. But it's pretty late so maybe when i check in the morning said shit storm will arrive. 

I'm not going to tell you everything you need to know about Catholism in a gaming forum. I will say that there are a lot of misconception about the Catholic Church because of it's many traditions. Dogma isn't the same thing as traditions. It's the oldest christian church so it has a lot of outdated traditions, but that's all they are, traditions. The fundimental stuff is grounded direction on Jesus' teachings.  If you are interested I suggest you either read up on it or go talk to a local Catholic priest or decan.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
kain_kusanagi said:

I'm not going to tell you everything you need to know about Catholism in a gaming forum. I will say that there are a lot of misconception about the Catholic Church because of it's many traditions. Dogma isn't the same thing as traditions. It's the oldest christian church so it has a lot of outdated traditions, but that's all they are, traditions. The fundimental stuff is grounded direction on Jesus' teachings.  If you are interested I suggest you either read up on it or go talk to a local Catholic priest or decan.

The traditions are the hardest thing for me to swallow. Same goes for my own church.

Also this is not a gaming forum. this is a political forum. Gaming forum is on another page. However at this time I am playing Lost in Shadow for the Wii.

It's the political section of a gaming forum. Either way I have no interesting in writing the wall of text you asking for.

As for Church traditions. They are just traditions, if your not into them you don't have to participate. But I would say that you'd be happiest in a Church with traditions that do interest you.

There is no scenario in which this thread can end well, and it's pretty insulting to people of most religions.

Locking.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective