By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Credibility of VGChartz

Turkish said:
PS2 magically stopped sellng last year LOL!

There is a nice conversation going on here, very useful feedback which admins and ioi have taken into account, and you write that? Seriously, what's wrong with you?

@ioi Thanks, looking forward to the adjustments to the PSV.

Around the Network

I respect the OP's thread and support it, however as others have stated that VGChartz is just estimates.

Perhaps the message needs to be made more clear so publications don't use them as facts.

Game tracking on here is far worst though. Some games don't even have international numbers yet some are overtracked and undertracked. However I do not blame the site as they d state estimates.

Not a bad effort for a free site. I would be interested in knowing what the paid version of this site offers that makes other sites think these numbers are gospel.

Hi guys, is it really important for you to argue which system is the best selling system in the gaming industry? PS2 is the king of home console and DS is the king of handheld. In fact, to compare them is already a faulty subject. Easy, boys and girls, we only have 3 days to go to the world end. Hahaha~!!!

Well done Carl! These past months VGchartz has grown increasingly inaccurate, often forgetting games, missing launch weeks in some countries, etc. They shouldn't make statements like this on such questionable figures.

Seems like ioi explained everything.

Thanks.