By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rayman Legends and Sonic Racing Demos up on US eShop

Are either of these demos playable with just the GamePad? I have a WiiU but no TV...it was tough getting the initial sync going, but I managed to do it with enough patience.  About half of the Nintendoland games are playable without TV.

Around the Network

Rayman is also available in Europe no Sonic so far :(

ebw said:

Are either of these demos playable with just the GamePad? I have a WiiU but no TV...it was tough getting the initial sync going, but I managed to do it with enough patience.  About half of the Nintendoland games are playable without TV.

I haven't tried Sonic Racing yet, but I wouldn't try Rayman without a TV. If you run to the right at the begining, hitting anything in your path,  you can play as Murphy for a little bit, but not for long.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

ebw said:

After I played the sonic demo I heard that swiping down on the gamepad during play puts the picture on the gamepad screen, so try that, it might just be the full game though.

Rayman is awesome and I'm starting to think I should have snagged Sonic at launch.

Around the Network

sonic racing is so much fun, i own the full game. its worth a buy at retail. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

So I got a voicemail from gamestop saying I had $7 on my power up card (the call itself was quite obnoxious, with this girl that was WAY overly excited) so I took that as a sign that I need to buy the physical copy of Sonic. So I went to the store and bought it, got a discount that's better than the deluxe promotion in the eshop AND can still resell it if/when I'm bored of it.

Played the Rayman Legends Demo again when my brother visited couple of hours ago. Shit, now I have to get this game. You can choose if both of you want to play as real characters (Rayman, Globox etc.) or if one wants to control Murphy. It's a real blast. Again, the graphics are really really crisp and high quality. I still have to get used to how the running jump works, fell to my death more than a couple of times. The Murphy gameplay is way more substantial than the NSMBU block placing and really satisfying.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Playing a drift challenge in Sonic, I failed it several times, then I happened to switch to gamepad mode and easily beat it.

I downloaded both of them.

I liked Sonic Racing.  It was suprisingly solid.

Rayman was really nice too.  I didn't think it was anything special until I played the Castle Rock stage.  Now I'm buying this game for sure.