By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Multiplatform support on WiiU, does it exist?

How do you feel about it?

Its horrible 66 41.25%

Dont care! Everything wil... 94 58.75%

Total:160

Okay, out of all these releases, the only that come out on Wiiu are in bold:

Aliens: Colonial Marines
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
BioShock Infinite
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
Crysis 3
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Space 3
DmC
Fuse
Grand Theft Auto V
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metro Last Light
Remember Me
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Tomb Raider

Only these 2 games are on WiiU aswel, why don't the rest come out on WiiU aswel? These are the biggest and most important 3rd party releases for next year. Why are these games skipping Wiiu?

Around the Network

Those two you've highlighted in bold are the only two to have been announced so far. We'll hear something about some of the others during E3 and/or via Nintendo Directs.

wait and see...first of all, these titles were all in development before the wii u was released (and many before dev kits were released) and even then it is possible that some of these games will make it to wii u. I say give it a year, see what happens, until then, we dont really know anything

Third parties might not be porting their games to the Wii U, but at least VGChartz is getting ports of NeoGAF threads. Thank you, Turkish.

badgenome said:
Third parties might not be porting their games to the Wii U, but at least VGChartz is getting ports of NeoGAF threads. Thank you, Turkish.

At your service genome.

Around the Network

come on man...too early for this. way too early. Wait at least until E3 is done

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

badgenome said:

+1

Gee, another Sony fanboy thread trying to stir up trouble again..... I also have a PS3 and read the threads on related items to it, and almost never see a Nintendo fanboy trying to start trouble like these guys do....trying to compensate for something? That's alright, you'll be fine, they say that size doesn't matter....
~Mod Edit~
This post has been Moderated.
-Smeags

Stop hating and start playing.

The only two games that aren't bold that I care about would be GTA5 and South Park. 

You forgot Bayonetta 2, Rayman, DQX, MH3 as exclusives... among others I'm not listing.

Also forgot that all those games you did list were well into development before WiiU dev kits hit the market as well as the fact that those games are not defined for any next-gen hardware yet.

I really think we need to wait for holidays to wrap up and be well into 2013. By E3 we'll be able to make a critical judgement on WiiU's 3rd party line-ups going forward.