By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Launch Sales for Japan (Console/Handheld Comparisons Inside!)

DanneSandin said:
think-man said:
Viper1 said:
think-man said:
Pretty weak showing really...WiiU maybe up for some hard times.

308,507 for 2 days for a country of 130 million people where mobile gaming is dominant is bad versus 411,850 for a full week in a console dominant country with 312 million people during the busiest shopping week of the year is good?

I didn't say US sales were good, I think they are both weak tbh, Considering the how well the wii did and older consoles still managed to outshine it.

Man you must have been really disappointed with both PS3 and xbox360 then...

Ever notice that when Nintendo doesn't perfom something up to the same par as Sony/MS that the haters call it bad/weak/underperforming, etc... yet when they exceed something of Sony/MS, it's still bad/weak/underperforming, etc...?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
DanneSandin said:
think-man said:
Viper1 said:
think-man said:

308,507 for 2 days for a country of 130 million people where mobile gaming is dominant is bad versus 411,850 for a full week in a console dominant country with 312 million people during the busiest shopping week of the year is good?

I didn't say US sales were good, I think they are both weak tbh, Considering the how well the wii did and older consoles still managed to outshine it.

Ever notice that when Nintendo doesn't perfom something up to the same par as Sony/MS that the haters call it bad/weak/underperforming, etc... yet when they exceed something of Sony/MS, it's still bad/weak/underperforming, etc...?

Yeah, it's weird how Nintendo is always doomed... Those resilient bastards!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I have a feeling that Japan will be a given when it comes to third party support, especially after MH3's success.  Western might be a bit iffier, though.

DanneSandin said:
Viper1 said:
DanneSandin said:
think-man said:
Viper1 said:
think-man said:

lol, these dudes are good for a laugh really,...they just hate to see Nintendo doing well.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

DaRev said:
DanneSandin said:
Viper1 said:
DanneSandin said:
think-man said:
Viper1 said:
think-man said:

lol, these dudes are good for a laugh really,...they just hate to see Nintendo doing well.

Yeah, it's a weird thing really. Where does all the hate come from?

Around the Network

DanneSandin said:

DaRev said:

DanneSandin said:

Viper1 said:

DanneSandin said:

think-man said:

Viper1 said:

think-man said:

Yeah, it's a weird thing really. Where does all the hate come from?

Hate? I think its jealousy and insecurity with their purchase deep down inside.

keroncoward said:

haha could very well be! Evryone wants to play Nintendo deep down inside ;)

DanneSandin said:
keroncoward said:

Just a bunch of haters really. For I can't comprehend how you could love videogames and the industry but hate to see the biggest influence in the gaming industry doing well? You can't call them fanboys in here, so i'll just say there're a bunch of haters - people that just love to hate on Nintendo.

DaRev said:
DanneSandin said:
keroncoward said:

Just a bunch of haters really. For I can't comprehend how you could love videogames and the industry but hate to see the biggest influence in the gaming industry doing well? You can't call them fanboys in here, so i'll just say there're a bunch of haters - people that just love to hate on Nintendo.

haha being haters is really being worce than fanboys imo ^^ But I get what you're saying. Unfortunately, many of them don't recognise Nintendo as a major influence. I don't know if they're too young or too ignorent since Nintendo is the greatest innovaters in this business...

DanneSandin said:
DaRev said:
DanneSandin said:
keroncoward said:

haha being haters is really being worce than fanboys imo ^^ But I get what you're saying. Unfortunately, many of them don't recognise Nintendo as a major influence. I don't know if they're too young or too ignorent since Nintendo is the greatest innovaters in this business...

Both really, too young and too ignorant! But there are some grown ass gamers that are haters to, those are the really disappointments ones. Dudes that owned NES and today want Mario to carry a chainsaw in one hand and a shotgun in the other - rediculous!