By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware + Software Up (Ending Dec. 1) After Black Friday sales

Proclus said:
pezus said:
Proclus said:
ethomaz said:

Proclus said:

Difference in numbers so far since Halo 4 till Dec 8th (pending adjustements in January as always): 415,956, with 2-3 weeks still to go, although I personally would never/have never called it destroying, pretending like it doesn't leg ahead during the holidays is just as ridiculous friend.

I didn't undertand your post... sorry I think it's my lack of English knowledge

What I said is that people here create a myth about 360 sales in Christmas period when these sales only are massive destroing the competition in last year due Kinect.

Your English is quite well in comparison to most people, I think. :) ;)

Overall yes, that's a myth, while I do expect the X360 to pull back some more sales, overall PS3 will take 2012 by some 850K-900K I think.

Don't forgot that PS3 should win the last two weeks of the year relatively easily. Maybe the second to last will be close to a tie but the last one will be a win by at least 100k me thinks.

Haven't forgotten.

Two weeks after Dec 8th (Which is in favour of the 360 at the current numbers) should both go to the 360, the third week really depends on where exactly the days fall.

Boxing Day falls on Christmas week this year. PS3's lead in Europe that week will be very very comfortable.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Wait... did i miss something?

Ps3 beat 360 in the week that ended 1st of december?

Yeah, wheres Ethomaz need adjustment things to know wth happened.

Farsala said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4956410

ethomaz said:
Farsala said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4956410

Ah yes didnt realise they included this week as well as PS3 was adjusted down this week actually.

Around the Network

Nice to see the adjustments show PS3 > 360.
*sad face* at Vita adjustments for the week and overall....damn.

golfgt170 said:

Uhh... any reason for posting this?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Far Cry 3...Very bad timing for release.

Take my love, take my land..

At least PSASBR did good this week they have a chance to make over 350k before years up (ps3 only)