By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - google image search your real name

What have I ever done to Google???

Around the Network

My real name always ends up netting me the photos attached to my Google +

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Nothing, good job protecting my privacy.

This is the new Nigerian money scam, where they get your name and what you might look like, then try to steal your life like in the movies.

I won't use my first and last because it's pretty obvious what i would get from that. But using only my first name i don't even need to go there to know who will i get first.

lmao

Around the Network
Turkish said:
Nothing, good job protecting my privacy.

?

you won't find anything about me on the internet if you use my real name but i still find a lot of pictures^^

hatmoza said:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=0&gs_ri=hp&tok=Fq38sldAWKTrbnpv6KHP4g&cp=7&gs_id=ay&xhr=t&q=hatmoza&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=39650382&biw=1280&bih=852&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=qpDAULKLLej62AX2s4HICw

That's a big link

You mean this?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
hatmoza said:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=0&gs_ri=hp&tok=Fq38sldAWKTrbnpv6KHP4g&cp=7&gs_id=ay&xhr=t&q=hatmoza&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=39650382&biw=1280&bih=852&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=qpDAULKLLej62AX2s4HICw

That's a big link

You mean this?

It's funny that there's more pictures of him when you search hatmoza than when you search his real name.

Signature goes here!

Here's the result for my full name:

Signature goes here!

Without the quotes I get one of the WWE's Divas and with quotes I get a blue arrow from my old geocities sites.