By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Jump Festa Lineup

BasilZero said:
theprof00 said:
Is birth by sleep even on psn yet?

Nope..the same with FFDissidia and FFVII Crisis Core as well I think.

Nah, I have both Dissidia games on the Vita. I don't know about Crisis Core.

Versus is one thing--I fully expect that to go next gen at this point, along with KH3--but the complete lack of news on FFX is really annoying. How is it that we still don't even have a releasedate on a remaster of a finished game? Or even a quarterly window? Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

Around the Network

Why are people dissapointing for the lack of a big Versus on Jump Festa?. This event is not even majorly game related.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Soriku said:
Munkeh111 said:
Alara317 said:
Square is like a train wreck. Used to go along at supersonic speeds with what was at the time one of the most critically acclaimed and successful games of all time...and they had a formula that worked without growing stale and still let each new entry in the franchise to grow and be unique while still staying within the rails. they mixed things up a bit when the PS2 hit, and then they merged with Enix and the tracks got bumpy, but they kept going in a different direction, then they sucked some more so they picked up more train cars like Eidos...and now the square cars are all falling off the track, being dragged backwards by the ass by the other companies that are raping it.

And they have no idea what people want.

They do seem like a complete mess

They announce Versus XIII 5 years ago (ish) and then nothing...

They announce FF X HD, then don't mention it for over the next year

They create KH, a very popular franchise and release 2 top quality PS2 titles. They then put them on about 4 different handhelds and vaguely tease 3 for PS3...

They release FF Type-0 on PSP in Japan, but despite FF Crisis Core selling great outside Japan, they don't release it elsewhere
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/7385/crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii/

They have managed to sort out Eidos's studious, but I don't know how much we can credit that to them. Also, they are capable of making good games at a reasonable speed, like XIII-2 and then they are going to get Lightning Returns before too long, which makes the lack of transparency over some of the other announced titles so annoying and confusing.

The Western PSP market when Crisis Core came out and now is very, very different.

Vita, PS3 or something... Besides, I imagine many people would get out their PSPs again to play it

Soriku said:
Munkeh111 said:
Soriku said:
Munkeh111 said:
Alara317 said:
Square is like a train wreck. Used to go along at supersonic speeds with what was at the time one of the most critically acclaimed and successful games of all time...and they had a formula that worked without growing stale and still let each new entry in the franchise to grow and be unique while still staying within the rails. they mixed things up a bit when the PS2 hit, and then they merged with Enix and the tracks got bumpy, but they kept going in a different direction, then they sucked some more so they picked up more train cars like Eidos...and now the square cars are all falling off the track, being dragged backwards by the ass by the other companies that are raping it.

And they have no idea what people want.

They do seem like a complete mess

They announce Versus XIII 5 years ago (ish) and then nothing...

They announce FF X HD, then don't mention it for over the next year

They create KH, a very popular franchise and release 2 top quality PS2 titles. They then put them on about 4 different handhelds and vaguely tease 3 for PS3...

They release FF Type-0 on PSP in Japan, but despite FF Crisis Core selling great outside Japan, they don't release it elsewhere
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/7385/crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii/

They have managed to sort out Eidos's studious, but I don't know how much we can credit that to them. Also, they are capable of making good games at a reasonable speed, like XIII-2 and then they are going to get Lightning Returns before too long, which makes the lack of transparency over some of the other announced titles so annoying and confusing.

The Western PSP market when Crisis Core came out and now is very, very different.

Vita, PS3 or something... Besides, I imagine many people would get out their PSPs again to play it

Well I imagine it'll come out eventually. A PS3 remaster would be cool but there's the issue of Sony blocking it in the West if it's not in a pack and without trophies. In which case...SE can just pack it with FF X HD!...Though I don't think SE is that awesome. Otherwise, if that's too much of a hassle, and they still don't think the Vita is worth it, there's the 3DS.

Well then I have to buy a 3DS....