By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2012 NPD Thread - 360:1.26m, 630k<PS3<790k, 3DS:540k, Wii U:425k, Wii:420k, NDS:370k, PSV:>210k

Creamsugar,he said Halo4 bundle>NSMBU
No surprised if ethomaz suddenly said 3.2m included Halo4 bundle even 3.2m was not from Creamsugar because he need to do his job

Around the Network

360 = Great, any other manufacturer would love these numbers.
PS3 = Good, but need more info.
WiiU = Good, could be higher.
Wii = Good, still kicking.
3DS = Good, but Pokemon should have been 3DS exclusive.
DS = Great, refuses to die.
Vita = Okay, needs more months like this. Time to drop the price.

Wonderbook = Bleh
PSASBR = Blah

I wonder if Persona 4: Golden outsold PSASBR + Wonderbook combined.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

So Halo 4 sales is 3.2m + >234k bundles (based on NSMBU numbers) > = 3.434M. I don't know how to judge this sales. It is affected by COD:BO2 for sure, but this is on sales in holiday season. Honestly, I expect more sales than this. But I think this is new trilogy of new story and 1st Halo from 343i, so some fans are holding their money to see its review and some fans might leave Halo because they finished the one complete story through Halo 1 to Reach.

Halo and COD crossover a lot more then BF3 and COD...

Bf3 Players are mostly players that did not like the COD series or hardcore gamers who play all FPS..

Halo and COD are way more mainstream...

So people in November played one or the other but over time people will play both..

zhao3gold said:
So Halo 4 sales is 3.2m + >234k bundles (based on NSMBU numbers) > = 3.434M. I don't know how to judge this sales. It is affected by COD:BO2 for sure, but this is on sales in holiday season. Honestly, I expect more sales than this. But I think this is new trilogy of new story and 1st Halo from 343i, so some fans are holding their money to see its review and some fans might leave Halo because they finished the one complete story through Halo 1 to Reach.

243k+ number was for Collecter Edition, not bundels.

Around the Network

And also its clear now that PS3 COD sold more then Halo 4 first week in USA.

pezus said:
shanbcn said:
zhao3gold said:

243k+ number was for Collecter Edition, not bundels.

Correct. I thus find it hard to believe that there were over 240k bundles...

How is that hard?you guys was implyed KZ3 bundles sold like 100k

And he's replying bundle question,not limited's(both call limited edition)

shanbcn said:
And also its clear now that PS3 COD sold more then Halo 4 first week in USA.

And people here thought cod on ps3 had no chance :P

I'm very happy with 166k for Sticker Star. I'm hoping the game will reach a million worldwide like all the previous entries, look like that will happen (if Japan does their duty especially).

D-Joe said:
Creamsugar,he said Halo4 bundle>NSMBU
No surprised if ethomaz suddenly said 3.2m included Halo4 bundle even 3.2m was not from Creamsugar because he need to do his job

Not.

Halo 4 Collector Editon > NSMBU... these number is already added to > 3 million.