By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New system update 625mb

Can someone check if the update offers screen resize at OS level (to cater for old tvs that have overscan), like Miiverse does.

Around the Network
osed125 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
It's not any faster. So what did this half a gig update do? Tvii isn't there either. And I'm sorry download, restart install ( took longer than the download) and restart is sad for a machine in 2012. Nintendo need to get a handle on this.

Just like every PC?

Really? So your pc needs to be restarted manually after you download new software for it to start installing it and then restart yet again? If that's what your pc does I don't want anything to do with it.

Both my vita and Ps3 restart only after installing the software and it does it on its own.

Mmmfishtacos said:
osed125 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
It's not any faster. So what did this half a gig update do? Tvii isn't there either. And I'm sorry download, restart install ( took longer than the download) and restart is sad for a machine in 2012. Nintendo need to get a handle on this.

Just like every PC?

Really? So your pc needs to be restarted manually after you download new software for it to start installing it and then restart yet again? If that's what your pc does I don't want anything to do with it.

Both my vita and Ps3 restart only after installing the software and it does it on its own.

This is such a small thing to complain about.  It's like complaining about having to sit up to reach the controller on the arm of the couch.  

Mmmfishtacos said:
osed125 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Just like every PC?

well the fist one it told you to restart but then when it did the update it restarted on it's own >_>

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
osed125 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Just like every PC?

well the fist one it told you to restart but then when it did the update it restarted on it's own >_>

and why would you need to restart the first time? Is my whole point. It's back aswards.

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
osed125 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Just like every PC?

This is such a small thing to complain about.  It's like complaining about having to sit up to reach the controller on the arm of the couch.  

Sorry if i expect it to work better than current systems out now. Plus a half a gig download? For what? it didn't do anything.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Roma said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
osed125 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Just like every PC?

and why would you need to restart the first time? Is my whole point. It's back aswards.

I have no idea they are taking a half step or something with the programing they missed?

it's halfaswards!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Mmmfishtacos said:
MDMAlliance said:

Sorry if i expect it to work better than current systems out now. Plus a half a gig download? For what? it didn't do anything.

Work better?  This has nothing to do with performance.  Claiming it did nothing is ignorance as well.  It also seems like others are claiming that things are loading faster.  

I can't get my WiiU to update! I keep getting errors over and over and over and over again! awrrrg

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Mmmfishtacos said:
osed125 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Just like every PC?

Wait, are you seriously complaining about restarting the console manually? Faith in humanity lost...

Nintendo and PC gamer